The Wake-up Call

"How cute, they're sleeping together, fufufu" Robin said while looking at the two lovers in bed, snuggling each other softly, both of them sharing the same grin, they were so cute, the sight of those two would make anyone's heart skip a beat, and it did. As Robin stared at the star crossed lovers, she couldn't help but feel envy towards them, and as she did, a certain green haired swordsman popped into her mind, "Hmm, maybe... I'll think about it later..." She said as she went off to go to breakfast. Leaving the couple be, and letting out a giggle.

"Hello Robin-Swaaaaaaaaaaan~" Sanji said as he twirled over to Robin, "What's for breakfast Sanji?" she said with a smile; "Eggs and Bacon, along with Biscuits" he responded, "By the way Robin-san, do you know where Nami-san is?" he said while handing her a Biscuit; "Oh, she's just in her room, having the time of her life" And as she was finishing her sentence, he was already gone, making Robin sigh, knowing something bad was about to occur.

"Nami-swan I have come for-" He was saying until he saw a horrid sight, Nami-san and Luffy in bed together, which made him fall on the floor and start slamming his fist into the ground, screaming "WHY HIM!, WHY IS HE THERE AND NOT ME, GOD DAMN YOU, YOU RUBBER BASTARD!" which caught the attention of the crew, which got them to leave the kitchen and head to Sanji, and once they saw the sight he saw, all their Jaws dropped, well besides Robin's.

This also woke up Nami, which after seeing the whole crew looking at her and Luffy, face turned red, she wished she could've got up earlier to avoid this, but a part of her was relieved that they now knew, she was going to talk but before she could, Luffy woke up, almost as if her not cuddling with him woke him up.

"Oh, good morning Nami, Shishishishi" Luffy said as he put his arms around her chest, and then kissed her on the cheek, before resting his head on her shoulder, not noticing the elephant in the room.

"Luffy..... Look up...." She said to him, now normally, she would've just hit him; but he was so sweet, she couldn't bring herself to do it.

"Oh, hey guys! Why are you here?" Luffy yelled, earning a bonk to the head from Nami.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT YOU BASTARD!" Sanji yelled as he was about to kill Luffy, But was stopped by Nami, who was trying to stop him, but he kept trying to kill Luffy, as he thought he cast a spell on his beautiful maiden.

"Damn it Sanji!, He didn't do anything to me! I'm sleeping with him because I-I love him!" She screamed at Sanji in desperation, but didn't have time to realize what she just said, and as she finished that sentence, Sanji fell down on his knees, admitting defeat, as the crew's jaws looked like they were about to fall out. (Besides Robin)

"We-we'll talk about this at breakfast" Nami said as she slammed the door on everyone and kicked Sanji out, before letting out a sigh.

"Nami? What's wrong did I do something bad" Luffy said with fear in his eyes, "No Luffy, it's just, we'll talk about it at dinner ok?" She responded, as Luffy went up and said "Ok! Meet you in the kitchen, Pirate Queen!" before he kissed her and left to go the kitchen.

"God I love him...." She muttered as she went to take her leave to the kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was fun to make

hope you enjoyed this part