The Lecture

"Ow Nami! Why'd you do that! THAT HURT!" Luffy yelled at Nami, causing him to get punched in the face.

"YOU DIDN'T NEED TO YELL THAT!" She screamed back at him, which caused him to tilt his head, and respond with a "What did I say that was bad?".

"The thing about me being the Pirate Queen..." She replied, facepalming.

"But, but, don't you want to be my Pirate Queen?" He asked, making her want to punch him; "Luffy, I do, however.." She said while he looked at her intensely....

"YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY IT IN PUBLIC!" She screamed as she beat the hell out of the rubber man, while her face was so red you could think it was Robin's new form. Everyone heard the screams of their Captain, and all of them were praying for him, besides Sanji, who was hoping She would kill him, or in his words: "Kill the shitty rubber bastard who defiled her".

After an hour of Nami scolding Luffy for his idiocy, she finally let him go from her deadly palm, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "You may be an Idiot, but I still love you" before giggling and pushing him away. but suddenly he jumped onto her, "You can't get me out that easily!" He yelled with his signature grin, before he started what can only be described as a tickle attack 💀.

A few minutes later, Luffy smelt the aroma of food, which he made clear by saying "MMMM!!! FOOOODDD!!!!!!!!!!!!" which caught the attention of Nami, who chuckled before saying; "Atleast say goodbye to me first!", and right as she finished that sentence, Luffy grabbed her and kissed her, only stopping when he needed to catch some air.

"Goodbye Pirate Queen, I love you!" he said as he kissed her on the cheek, and then running out the door while laughing and waving goodbye at her, before running off to the scent of meat.

"That's my little Idiot...." she thought to herself...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sanji! Where is my food?!" Luffy barked at the cook, "Damn It Shitty Captain, this is about you and Nami-swan...." Sanji muttered in a very pissed off tone, "Sanji.... Nami and I are a thing, I love her and she loves me, and if you still want to get her, just know i'm not just gonna stand by anymore." he snapped back, which made Sanji smile.

"Luffy...." Sanji wanted to kick him, but he just let him go, and threw him a piece a meat, before blowing some smoke and saying: "Take care of her, you bastard", which made Luffy laugh and reply "I'll make sure she'll be the happiest Navigator ever, Shishishishi!" before leaving Sanji to think to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Teufort, huh?" The ginger said as she looked at the Sign on the horizon, "Maybe it'll be a nice place for me and Luffy to do some coupl- Wait what am I saying? Has this relationship grown this fast, in less than 3 days...." she muttered before giggling a bit.

"It really has Navigator-San, Fufufufu..." Robin said, scaring the hell out of Nami, who didn't know she was sneaking up behind her while she was talking to who she thought was just herself.

"R-Robin, don't scare me like that again, or i'll tell everyone who you love!" Nami replied, confusing her; "and who may that be? Fufu-".

"Oh come on, I'm smart too, I know you've been checking out our swordsman..." Nami said, cutting Robin off mid-laugh, which made her turn red; "Sometimes I wonder if YOU'RE the Devil Child" she replied before they both starting laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not doing the daily chapter yesterday I was busy :sob:

but ill do another chapter tonight (I HOPE) so dw!!!!!

thanks for reading!!

shout out to theboiwater and my wife skulky!!