The Breakfast

As everyone sat down, all eyes were on Luffy and Nami, Sanji was glaring at the Rubber Man, hoping that he put poison in his food, Zoro was grinning at them, Robin was giggling, Brook was making Skull Jokes and farting, Franky was being a pervert in his mind, Usopp and Chopper were gossiping, and Jinbe was just minding his own business.

As Luffy was stuffing his face, and Sanji looked like he was about to snap, She finally spoke up; "Listen everyone, about what happened this morning..." She started to say as everyone stared in anticipation, "I-I Didn't-" She was saying until she looked at Luffy, who's eyes were shadowed by his hat, but she knew he wasn't happy, and then she remember the previous night, and in a sudden flash of bravery she said....

"I-i- I DON'T REGRET IT AT ALL!, AND I-I'D DO IT AGAIN!" She yelled, while slamming her hands on the table, which made Robin and Zoro grin, Usopp give a thumbs up and a smile, got Chopper confused, not knowing what the big deal even was to be honest, Franky give a "SUPERRRR!", Brook give a "YOHOHOHO", Jinbe let out a laugh, made Sanji do a ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9zfxjAMrGg ) out of his seat, and finally....

Got her a kiss on the cheek and a "Shishishishi" from her lover, the one and only non perverted male of the Thousand Sunny (Besides Jinbe and Zoro), Luffy!

She knew they were a thing now, but it still shocked her, and made her face turn red, while Sanji was screaming and crying like he just saw his dog get ran over by a truck, and the rest of the crew were all just watching Sanji, as his crying was extremely loud.

As Nami put her hands on her face, just now realizing what she just said, Usopp asked; "So uh Nami, are you two together now?" he asked, "We-we're getting somewhere..." She responded, which made Sanji cry even more, it basically was like he was forced into an iron maiden every sentence she said; "Yeah!, and she also said once I become King Of The Pirates, she'll be my Queen!, Shishishishi!" Luffy screamed, piggybacking on what she just said, which, once again, turned her face completely red.

"That idiot...." She muttered under her breath, as the crew stared at them, "You know what, I-I'm just gonna go to my room, and Luffy....", she stared at the Luffy, who was still stuffing his face before looking up and saying "What is it Nami?", but before he could finish his piece of meat, he got punched right in the face, "YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!" she yelled at him, which scared the crap out of everyone.

As Luffy was dragged into her room by his rubber ear, Zoro let out a laugh.

"What a strange pair" he snickered, which got him kicked in the face by Sanji, who was still in pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a little bit shorter but I was busy today so uh yeah!!!!!

join my discord (in my profile) if you want to ask for more ig