six ✭

REINA'S POV
———————————

REINA'S POV ———————————

———————-

Once we made it back to my place, I walked in seeing Jordan's duffle bag in the middle of floor as always. "Dude, can we find a new spot for your bag to go cause this is getting out of hand. It's a fire hazard at this point!"

A/N👩🏾‍💻: is my mom the only one who calls everything a fire hazard? Like girl bffr it's never that serious, but ig it is cause now she got me saying it lmaoo

He walked in the living room in some sweat pants and no shirt. At this point I was trying to keep things G-rated. He kicked his bag next to the shoe rack before looking at me with a fake smile. "You happy?"

I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm. "Im jumping in my fucking boots."

I carried a sleeping Londyn to her room getting her into some pajama before putting her bonnet on her head. I placed a kiss on her forehead turning her lights off and heading to my room. Jordan sat on the bed with his IPad on and his headphones in. "Im glad you're comfortable sir."

He chuckled. "You should've known I was gon make myself nice and comfy. Ain't nothing you not used to."

I smiled taking my pants off and putting on some sweats and an oversized tee. I liked to dress warm but sleep cold. Weird combination but it's was mad comfortable. Once I was done I wiped off my makeup putting my bonnet on.

Getting under the covers I rested my head on his chest resting my leg on top of his. "What you watching?"

He paused his show. "The Good Place. It's a weird ass show but it's surprisingly good."

I looked at his face while he continued watching his show. I never noticed how truly handsome he was. It was the way his eyes twinkled when he mentioned my name to the way he was patient with me. Rubbing my hand against his cheek, he looked down at me with a smile before he turned his IPad off and took his headphones off.

"What you got going on Ms. Moiré?" He smirked.

I smiled innocently. "I'm not sure Mr. Poole. I think I could probably show you better than I could tell you."

His eyes darkened before he got on top of me. "You tryna flirt?"

"I don't know am I? You tryna show me some love or what?"

Before I could speak he rested his head against mine letting his lips guide mine. After we made out for a few seconds I pulled at his sweatpants. He got up sliding them off before helping me strip out my clothes leaving me in nothing but my underwear.

He bit his lip looking over me making me blush. "Damn. Anybody ever tell you how beautiful you are?"

I nodded my head sliding out of my underwear. "Probably, but I like it when it comes from you."

We kissed again as he began kissing my neck and eventually making his way to my breasts. Showing love to both he slowly laid me down before parting my legs licking me from my thigh, stopping at my dripping clit.

"Damn you wet for me already?"

He slowly lowered his head kissing my clit before he flattened his tongue against it getting to work. Nothing but my moans filled the room. "Oh m-my goddddd!"

I sat up as he kept eating. He flicked his tongues against my clit making out with it before he made eye contact with me. I bit my lip letting my eyes roll to the back of head before guiding my hand to his head. He then stuck two fingers in me coming up to kiss me. We fought for dominance till I eventually let him win tasting my juices on his tongue.

"S-Shit baby. Oh my god, don't stop!"

He kept going until I had my orgasm as he stared at me with a sinister ass smirk licking his fingers clean. He then pulled his 9 inch out lining himself up with me. I let out a snicker. "Ain't no way you finna put that big ass thing in me. Oh hell nah I'm fucked."

He laughed. "You was the main one rubbing and touching on me and now you wanna stop. I'm cool on that we just getting started."

He tapped his dick against my clit twice before sliding in as we both let out a gasp. "Shit.."

His hand immediately found its way to my neck as he began pumping in and out of me. All you could hear was our skin clapping together and me unsuccessfully trying to suppress my moans. "Right t-there."

He grabbed my ankle resting it on his shoulder going faster. "You look so pretty taking this dick."

He smacked my thigh letting out a rasp. "All fours."

Following his command, I got on all fours arching my back. He lined himself up again pushing himself into me. "Baby that's too deep, o-ooh shit!"

He grabbed my hair pulling me into his chest. "What happened to all that shit you was talking, huh? That dick got you quiet." My eyes rolled back as I began seeing stars. "Mmmm right there."

I rested my hand on his lower stomach biting my lip since the pleasure was becoming too much. "Nah move yo' hand."

My mouth was shaped in an 'O' as I struggled to get any moans out. "Let it out, you doing so good mamas."

The rest of that night was filled with nothing but our moans and our skin clapping together.

A/N👩🏾‍💻: oh hey, didn't quite see you there! this is a bit awkward but um this was my first smut and i honestly wanna go find the nearest bible and cleanse myself but it's ok

A/N👩🏾‍💻: oh hey, didn't quite see you there! this is a bit awkward but um this was my first smut and i honestly wanna go find the nearest bible and cleanse myself but it's ok. im fine, i think... ima just see y'all n-next chapter. k bye!