CHAPTER 10

I feel a soft tap on my shoulder but I refuse to open my eyes. I am comfy then a harder nudge of the arm and finally a hard object hits my head bringing me into reality. "Dude what the hell Tim, you could have hurt her "an angry Logan says from beside me and i open my eyes to see people leaving the bus and a yellow chewy sweet on the floor. 

I guess that's what hit me, I look up at the culprit who hit me and see all the others are standing up waiting for me to move minus Logan who hasn't moved. "Look it worked, she's finally awake" Tim says in a huff, Logan twists his head down to me and smiles and waves an awkward wave at me. 

"Oh for god's sake we need off the bus now '' Graham says as he grabs Logan and hauls him onto his feet, He then turns and puts his hand out to help me to my feet i decline it and stand on my own and yawn. The boys head to the front of the bus to get off and I stumble behind them half asleep, god i am tired. "Sorry for waking you, I was gonna carry you but they said no," Logan says as I fall into step beside him.

 "I am happy you didn't , that would have been embarrassing" I laugh and he nodded his head . We are heading for the main door that leads into the hall where we should be getting dinner. I take a step into the building and the strong smell of pizza hits my nose and I inhale it with a smile. "Gosh i am hungry i could die" jay whines in front of me, we get into the line and when we reach the front i am met with the most delicious site, yummy pizza. 

I grab a couple pieces and scoop up a handful of chips and turn around bumping into Jack, I look down at his plate and my eyes widen. He's got a whole pizza and loads of chips. "I was hungry ok" he says like i was judging him for eating so much and heads towards the other boys who are already sitting down.

 "I wasn't saying that jack just it's a lot of food compared to my small pile i thought you could only take a little" i say with a chuckle as i take a seat next to graham and jack sits at the other side, with Logan opposite me with jay and Tim beside him. "You didn't get enough?" Jack says and rips a piece off his pizza and puts it on my plate. 

Then another piece is put on by graham with a smile and jay shoves a handful of chips on my plate too. Soon each boy had given me a bit of their food and I sat there stunned, "I can't take all of your food!" I shout and try to give it all back but the little shits cover their plates except Tim who accepts his pizza back with a smile. All the boys give him a look of disapproval and he puts it back on my plate with a huff. 

"We all took too much anyway and your plate looked sad" Graham says and they all agree with him and begin eating, showing me the discussion was over. I mean I am hungry and they gave me it so.I eat every slice of pizza on my plate until I am stuffed and happy.

 The boys are eating in silence too. Though all of them shove pizza in their mouth and devour it in a second, I don't think they are breathing. When Jay finishes first he starts talking about tomorrow and how we need to be focused, "what's tomorrow?" I ask and Jay raises his eyebrows.

 "Luna loo if i didn't like you as much as i do i would be kicking you to the curb right now, 'what is tomorrow?!" i laugh at how angry this is making him and also at the fact he admitted to liking me made me happy. I feel like I belong and I feel like they actually like me.

 "It's outdoor activities tomorrow, like team games and we need to win as a team," Jay says, shoving one of my chips into his mouth and continuing, "the first ones like hiding and then it's football I think?" Jack nods his head in agreement but I am still confused.

 "Ok so who is on your team?" he said it to us all but i assume he doesn't mean me right? I am not an active person. I read in my free time and I am a tad fast at running but other than that i am useless. 

I feel Logan looking at me but i dont look at him, i know he said i am stuck with theme now but that doesn't mean i am apart of everything with them surely they don't want me in there team, what if i make them loose?

 "Of course you're with us Luna loo and everyone else you only need 6 people in a team I think they said" Jack says with me and bumps my shoulder and smiles at me, making me smile. I swear whenever one of these boys smiles I just feel the need to smile back. It's impossible to not smile at them. 

They are so damn amazing. 

author note 

I hope your enjoying the story i want to say thank you to everyone for reading and voting plus leaving amazing comments they make my day. i have been trying to post a chapter a day but i have an exam coming up so they might be coming out a little later but don't worry i will make sure to keep this story going. i also have another story i am writing which i have posted two other chapters on but there wont be any updates on that story soon because i am focusing on this story but please go read that too xx i hope you understand if chapters are coming out slower than usual xx