CHAPTER 29

I lightly shove off of Logan and roll onto the grass, I am trying so darn hard to not giggle like a little kid. I am grinning like an idiot into the star-covered sky. I turn over onto my shoulder and see Logan already watching me. "What are you looking at?" I whisper and nudge his arm. His perfect eyebrows rise a little and his expression softens.

 "You tinny, I always seem to be looking at you" he whispers back at me. I can't control the blush and I chuckle at the cheesiness of it all. He reaches out and gently takes my hands into his, he pulls them towards his lips and kisses them. "You don't understand me, I only have eyes for you Luna" he says with a more stern but yet soft look.

 This boy. 

He's gone and made me feel all mushy. No one has ever made me feel so pretty, with a few exceptions. I roll away and look back up to the sky, is this his doing? My dad always said I was a strong brave girl who deserved the world and a man who made me feel like I was the world. Personally I thought that was impossible as i have never really felt worthy of it, i have never really felt worthy of much though. 

I feel the chilly breeze run past my face and I close my eyes. Everything has gone perfect, now is definitely not the time to feel worthless. I have one of the hottest boys alive complimenting me and yet I feel the same. I still feel like the useless girl I have always been. The girl who let her dad die, the girl not strong enough to save her mum, the girl who has let everyone down. I feel his thumb slide down my cheek and I open my eyes and am met with his piercing blue eyes. 

His eyes always attract me, they have always got so much emotion in them and are so pure. I trail down his face with my eyes, his full lips and his sharp jaw. "Why don't you see it?" he whispers, still holding my face. I tilt my head in confusion and he laughs pulling me closer into him. I rest against his chest as we are both in a sitting position. 

"You're so damn perfect and you don't even see it" he chuckles and runs a hand down my back. "The way you always are kind to people who show nothing but rudeness towards you, i once watched you give a girl the last book in class and the girl just ripped it out of your hands," he continues, i remember that day actually. I just wanted to be kind to a girl who looked worried about not having a copy of Romeo and Juliet to read in English class, so I gave her my copy. 

But wait, how did Logan see that? That was like last year way before this trip and before I sat at his table in history. "Have you been stalking me Mr Thomson?"I ask looking up at him. When he suddenly blushes I think back to what Graham said. I totally forgot about what he said earlier, i mean i did just have my first kiss so its ok to forget but still.

 He shoves my head back down and shushes me before hugging me tightly. "Sh this isn't about me tinny, you're too good for this world" he says while running a hand through a loose strand of my hair.

 "Can we go in now? it's cold "I say looking up again. He nods his head and jumps to his feet and pushes his hand out for me, which I accept graciously. Once I am on my feet Logan does his usual annoying run and steps in front of me. 

"Hop on tinny" he says with a massive smile that i can't say no to so for the first time i just jump on and wrap my arm around his neck. I then rest my head on his shoulder. We head towards the entrance and only now do I realise how far we actually ran from the complex. I look towards the hangout room and notice a window that looks into it. 

I am met with four very familiar faces staring back at me with wide smirks, them little dicks. "They planned this didn't they '' Logan says look at the boys as well. 

I just laugh and nod my head.

 I don't mind if they did as their plan was amazing. 

Plus their plan led to me kissing Logan so it's truly an amazing plan.