two

ANGEL — the weeknd

ANASTASIA had been greeting guests for the past hour and her face physically hurt from smiling for so long. she soon realised that there would still be people arriving for hours more, so she went to get herself a drink, deciding that it was a stupid idea to greet everyone.

"hi birthday girl, how does nineteen feel?" naomi winked, walking into the kitchen to refill her glass of alcohol.

"no different then eighteen," shrugging her shoulders, she copied naomi and poured herself another drink. "there's so many people here.."

"oh my god, i forgot to tell you," naomi gasped suddenly, grabbing anastasia's hand tightly and leading her out of the kitchen.

"where are we going?!" anastasia yelled over the blaring music coming from the speakers, naomi answering with a quick "you'll see"

the two girls ended up in the main living room, full of random people. anastasia caught sight of ben and knew where this was going.

"oh, i'm going to kill you, little bitch-" the young girl said through gritted teeth when she looked up to the smiling brunette man, who she had only ever seen online.

"happy birthday anastasia." mason smiled, not knowing if it was acceptable to hug a person you didn't know.

"thank you mason." her eyes moved between mason and naomi, watching as naomi motioned for her to hug him. she hesitantly leaned in a hugged him quickly.

"i'm going to piss myself." naomi snickered, covering her mouth with her hand to try and contain her laughter.

"i'm going to kill myself." anastasia mouthed to her friend, turning away from mason so he wouldn't see.

"the djs playing our song, come on!" naomi shrieked grabbing her friends hand and dragging her through the crowded house.

"I FOLLOW RIVERS" one of anastasia's first songs that she released years ago was blaring through the house, most people singing along to the familiar song.

"shit, i love this song." declan rice yelled from behind the two girls, making naomi wink at anastasia.

"you know this is anastasia's song right?" they heard ben yell back, hearing two loud gasps.

"anastasia sang this?!" mason's eyebrows shot up suddenly. both girls snickered, still dancing along.

"you know it mason!" anastasia screamed, smiling at him. he laughed before speaking.

"this is an amazing song, never knew you sang it."

"me neither!" declan agreed.

she shrugged, a slight smirk on her face after hearing the compliments from the two footballers.

"i, i follow, i follow you deep sea baby, i follow you.." naomi sang to anastasia, dancing with her.

"we need drinks!" anastasia shouted, pointing towards the kitchen, telling naomi she was going to get them. the older girl nodded.