ten

NORMAL GIRL — sza.

"don't tell me you're at one of your 'not so boyfriends' football matches again ana." talia scoffed at her younger cousin through the phone. the blonde girl had heard all the noise from the stadium and immediately knew where her cousin was.

"maybe i am, maybe i'm not, you'll never know." anastasia shrugged to herself, catching sight of naomi waving at her from the end of the tunnel.

"don't even try lie anastasia, because we both know i'll find out either way." talia laughed.

"look lia, i have to go but i'll call you back later. love you!" hanging up, she quickly walked down to naomi, who had turned so they were both walking through the doors that led into the locker rooms of stamford bridge.

"how are we feeling? excited?" naomi joked, because normally the girl hated being in the stadium.

"no, i'm actually happy to be here today." the blonde girls head whipped around so fast she almost broke her neck, eyes widening at the confession.

"are you ill? do you need a doctor?" she placed her hand on anastasia's forehead to check her temperature, cocking a brow at the younger girl.

"no nai, i'm just happy to be here." rolling her eyes, she followed naomi into the locker room so naomi could wish ben good luck.

naomi walked over to ben and kissed him, whispering what anastasia guessed were 'good lucks' or whatever. mason noticed her from the corner of his eye, smirking at the jersey she was wearing.

"so.. i guess you just really like this matthew guy.." he said suddenly, making her jump slightly, but soon laughing.

"he's alright." shrugging, she brought mason into a friendly hug, slightly catching herself off guard at the action.

"mhm, and what was the thing you said about 'if you score and win' i can't actually remember.."

"okay, first of all.. im still thinking about that but it doesn't even matter because there's a small chance that you'll actually score." this made his jaw drop, dramatically gasping at her.

"oh i'll show you now perez, just you wait.." he said, narrowing his eyes at her.

"you do that mason, you do that.."

all the girls were soon told to leave as the team needed to go out to warm up in a few minutes, all of them saying good bye.

the two girls found their seats, which were right at the barrier so they could see everything. the match started a while after that, chelsea having pretty much all the possession.

havertz passed the ball the other side of the pitch, to mason, who easily ran passed two of the oppositions defenders, taking a shot from just outside the box and sending it straight into the top bin, the net flying back at the force.

anastasia's jaw dropped and she stood up, cheering mason on as he ran over to the side she was on. him and kai celebrated together, before mason pointed at anastasia and smirked.

an obvious blush covered her cheeks, even mason could see it, making his smirk become even more evident. the crowd was still cheering for their team but for anastasia, it was as if he was the only person in the stadium.

that was the effect he had on her, making the whole world just stop by just looking at her.

INSTAGRAM!

LIKED BY masonmount and 483 others

ANASTASIUH okay but why was it so cold that o had to wear a jumper UNDER my jersey 😶

NAISECRET wow how traumatic x
ANASTASIUH i literally looked like a freak
MANLIKECHILLY u always do.

MANLIKECHILLY hold on.. ur jersey 🤨
ANASTASIUH yes...

MONEYMASE no 1 fan fr 🤝🤝
ANAISTASIUH u know it

load more comments...

CHELSEA CHEER SQUAD 💙✨

CHILLY 🥶 has added MONEY MASE 💵 to the group chat!

CHILLY 🥶
so have you shagged yet
or not.

ANA 🌺
well good evening to you
too ben chilwell!

MONEY MASE 💵
yeah tf...

NAI 💐
everyone knows so just
admit it guys.

ANA 🌺
i literally swear on my grand
mothers GRAVE that i haven't
placed a finger on that man
ANA 🌺
yet

MONEY MASE 💵
i'd ask her out first before
shagging her 🙄🙄
MONEY MASE 💵
i'm not a prick

CHILLY 🥶
okay then...

NAI 💐
my birthday tmrw!! who's
excited??

ANA 🌺
meeeeee !!

MONEY MASE 💵
just remembered to buy
u a card thanks for the
reminder nai 🙌🙌

CHILLY 🥶
i'm buzzing

NAI 💐
well me n ben are gonna
go sleep (😗) so don't text
us lol

ANA 🌺
no see.. i did not need to
know that??

MONEY MASE 💵
can't sleep now cheers guys
😐😐

ANA 🌺
dw we can talk mason 🤗

MONEY MASE 💵
okay goodnight ben and nai 😐
read

MASON ❤️‍🩹

ANASTASIA 🤍
hello mr mason mount how
are we on this fine evening?

MASON ❤️‍🩹
hello ms mason mount ☺️

ANASTASIA 🤍
bruh ask me out first at
least 😶

MASON ❤️‍🩹
soon 😛🙌

ANASTASIA 🤍
first of all.. never use that
emoji again. second of all..
can't wait!! 😛

MASON ❤️‍🩹
okay but why are u
allowed to use it and
i'm not??? 😐

ANASTASIA 🤍
this is for girls only and
last time i checked.. u are
a sir 🙄🙄

MASON ❤️‍🩹
okay u got me there.. but
that is not a crime 😶

ANASTASIA 🤍
get off tiktok rn

MASON ❤️‍🩹
and.. why would i listen
to u 🤨

ANASTASIA 🤍
bcuz last time i checked...
my offer still stands but u
just ruined ur chance

MASON ❤️‍🩹
NO NO NO
MASON ❤️‍🩹
im so sorry pls forgive
me 🙏🙏🙏
MASON ❤️‍🩹
u are the most beautiful woman
in the entire world

ANASTASIA 🤍
awh thanks xx

MASON ❤️‍🩹
i hate u.

ANASTASIA 🤍
night mason!

MASON ❤️‍🩹
night ana 🙄🙄
read

hi lol xx