six

SNOOZE — sza

"i'm not even joking, he's beautiful." anastasia told her cousin talia through the phone, speaking in portuguese. talia was also from brasil and still lived there with her boyfriend.

"has my baby cousin finally found a man? i'm impressed ana." talia said in her signature teasing tone, making anastasia laugh and roll her eyes.

"we've only spoke like twice." it wasn't a lie, because they've only spoke in person twice, but they message every day.

"mhm sure. go find my man joaõ felix." talia remembered that chelsea were playing athlético madrid that day.

anastasia ended the phone call after that, because she knew her cousin was about to go on about how she should hit joaõ felix up. it wasn't necessarily a bad idea, because he was gorgeous, but she already had someone on her mind at the minute.

she walked up the steps that led to the family section in stamford bridge, finding naomi by the barrier closest to the pitch, watching the team warm up for the game.

"naomi!" she cupped her hands over her mouth and screamed, making naomi turn her head around with a grin.

they both shared a tight hug before sitting down, talking about the latest news. that was until anastasia took off her jumper and revealed the jersey.

"don't tell me-" gasping, she made anastasia stand up and turn around so she could see the name on the back. she let out a loud laugh and took a picture without her friend knowing.

"i cried when the post man gave it to me, because like.. it's a chelsea jersey," she started, sitting back down, "but the worst part is that it's like his own jersey, he's worn it before. it even smells like him, smells like him!"

"jesus okay." naomi shook her head with a laugh, listening to her friend go on and on about the footballer.

"i wonder what laundry detergent he uses because i might have to buy a bottle."

"you're a freak."

"i hate you." she cursed in her native language, confusing the blonde sat beside her.

"i don't speak portuguese, but i just know that was not good at all, so fuck you bitch!" naomi kicked her friends leg, anastasia groaning in response.

CHELSEA were up one nil by halftime, the goal scored by havertz in the twenty ninth minute of the game. the players were making their way back out onto the pitch to start the second half and the two girls calmed down and sat on their seats.

"he does look well fit though, doesn't he?" anastasia muttered to naomi, staring mason down as the game started. "oh we've been graced by the lord, look."

mason was shown on the massive screen hung over the stadium, doing him so much justice. anastasia was loving it.

"you're obsessed." naomi rolled her eyes slightly, laughing at the girl when she was sat there with her mouth slightly agape.

ben, who had been taken off due to a hamstring injury, had noticed the way anastasia was watching mason play and smirked, catching mason's attention when the ball was the other side of the pitch and pointing at anastasia.

he grinned, winking at anastasia, then noticing her jersey and smirking. anastasia went red in the face, covering her face up with her hands.

quickly, mason was back into the game and it was like something inside of him switched because he was a literal machine.

seven minutes later he had fired the ball in the back of the net, making the whole of stamford bridge erupt in screams and shouts.

mason and reece ran over to right in front of anastasia and naomi, both screaming into the crowed and shushing the athlético madrid fans.

anastasia cupped her hands over her mouth and screamed too, catching mason's attention.

he pulled on his own jersey and then pointed at hers, mouthing a "love the jersey" making her laugh.

she stuck her tongue out at him before he
turned around to get back into the game.

INSTAGRAM!

LIKED BY masonmount and 2

LIKED BY masonmount and 2.5 million others.

ANASTASIAPEREZ let's pretend i'm not wearing a chelsea jersey! 😊

USERNAME not just A chelsea jersey that's mason mounts jersey babe

NAOMISTOKES second hand jersey? 😘😘
MASONMOUNT you know it xx
ANASTASIAPEREZ oh.

USERNAME what is up with her and mount

FLORENCEPUGH 😍😍
liked by anastasiaperez

BENCHILWELL no.1 mount supporter x
ANASTASIAPEREZ 🧑🏻‍🦲

MASONMOUNT hi anaaaa

MASONMOUNT my jersey ☺️☺️

MASONMOUNT smells like me and all xx
ANASTASIAPEREZ actually what laundry detergent do you use it's unreal x

USERNAME sobbing.

USERNAME SHIPPPP

RAHEEMSTERLING seen you today watching ur bf mason x
ANASTASIAPEREZ ..

load more comments..