four

SNOWCHILD — the weeknd

ANASTASIA was up out of her seat, screaming her heart out while watching the match. she was "supporting" leeds, but deep, deep, down she wanted chelsea to win, mason to score, just so she could wear his jersey next time. it felt weird.

"mount takes a strik- he's scored a goal!"

anastasia shrieked, same with naomi as mason, ben and reece ran up into the corner to celebrate the goal. mason's eyes quickly scanned the stadium full of fans, finding anastasia in the crowd and pointing at her, sticking his tongue out.

"kiss my ass, mount!" she screamed with a laugh, naomi raised a brow, sending her a look.

"what was that about?" smirking, naomi looked at anastasia skeptically.

"he told me that if he scores, i have to wear his jersey to the next game."

"what? hello?!" her jaw dropped, mouth wide open at the confession from her best friend. "since when have you two been talking?"

"we messaged once, it's nothing nai." anastasia rolled her eyes as the game continued on.

"right." naomi rolled her eyes, knowing full well anastasia liked mason and vice versa.

"what?"

"nothing.."

the game continued and chelsea won 1-0, meaning naomi was ecstatic and sprinting down the steps to make it down into the changing rooms to congratulate ben, who had assisted the goal scored by mason.

anastasia awkwardly strolled behind the other girl, trying to figure out if she should go into the changing rooms, because she doesn't know anyone but ben, and mason, kind of.

"nai, i don't think i'm allowed-" naomi didn't listen, grabbing her friend by the hand and pulling her into the changing room where all the guys were. they all erupted in screams and shouts when they saw naomi.

"well done baby!" naomi dropped her friends hand, leaving her stood in the doorway, running over to ben to kiss him.

the brunette scratched the back of her neck, crossing her arms over her stomach before looking around the roof, really enjoying how interesting the ceiling was looking.

"the ceiling is nice, isn't it?" someone chuckled, she knew it was mason immediately.

"mhm, lovely detail." she agreed, cracking a smile at him. they both shared a laugh.

"so.. i'll have to get you a jersey now, hey?" he winked, earning a roll of her eyes.

"you're a dick." shaking her head with a small laugh, "but congrats on the goal. it was impressive."

she leaned into hug the older man, feeling him stiffen under her touch, but relax soon after. he threw one arm over her shoulder, hugging her tighter.

"you must be my good luck charm then, might have to bring you everywhere." pulling away, he shrugged.

"i'm just a lucky girl, i guess.."

INSTAGRAM!

LIKED BY masonmount and 2

LIKED BY masonmount and 2.28 million others.

ANASTASIAPEREZ guys i swear on my LIFE that i'm not a chelsea supporter ‼️

USERNAME good.

RAHEEMSTERLING masonmount how does the caption make you feel?
liked by anastasiaperez

USERNAME raheem???

BENCHILWELL raheemsterling he scored for her and all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
—> ANASTASIAPEREZ bruh.
—> NAOMISTOKES istg stop saying bruh people are going to start thinking your saying it un-ironically 😭😭

USERNAME what is happening.. 💀💀

MASONMOUNT see you at the next game?
—> ANASTASIAPEREZ unless i accidentally throw myself down the stairs and break my neck 😊😊😊

USERNAME SHIPPPP

AMELIADIMZ gorgeoussss 😍😍
liked by anastasiaperez

FLORENCEPUGH omggggg 😫😫😫
—> ANASTASIAPEREZ 💞💞

USERNAME her and mason would be so cute together omg.

NAOMISTOKES sureeee, we all seen the smile on ur face when chelsea scored.. 😒
—> ANASTASIAPEREZ what smile? 🤨

load more comments..

LIKED BY benchilwell and 263k others

NAOMISTOKES "omg naomi look he's so close! he looks so gorgeous, i can't. wait get a picture of both of us!" — anastasia perez x

USERNAME PHAHAGAHA

USERNAME twins fr x

BENCHILWELL FOULLL
—> ANASTASIAPEREZ WHAT IM SAYING!

USERNAME anas so real

MASONMOUNT love my fans ❤️
—> NAOMISTOKES SCREAMINGGGG

ANASTASIAPEREZ oh i hate you.

ANASTASIAPEREZ you better know how to fight

ANASTASIAPEREZ i'm coming for you CUNT. 😡😡😡😡
—> NAOMISTOKES scary x

USERNAME i need the picture 😭
—> NAOMISTOKES 500k and i'll leak it x

load more comments..