thirteen

HAZE — 5 seconds of summer.

IT WAS april seventh, chelsea were playing porto in the champions league quarter finals and everyone was buzzing. unfortunately, anastasia wasn't able to fly over to spain to watch the match, due to work, but naomi was able to.

anastasia had just finished her meeting with her manager and had quickly changed to go on a run since the weather was amazing that day.

the match commentating was playing in her airpods as she ran, closely listening incase either team scored a goal. she had been running ten minutes when the commentator let out a shout of happiness, because mason had scored the opening goal. her jaw dropped and she threw her hands in the air, still running down the path.

the smile on her face never left as she continued to run through the streets, listening as ben then scored, making it two nil to chelsea.

the game ended that way, chelsea being sent into the semi finals easily. by the end of the match, anastasia had made it home, ready for naomi's call, as she had promised.

when her phone began to ring, it wasn't naomi however, her face lightly up and the name.

"did you watch?" his voice sounded into her ears, still obviously out of breath.

"you're amazing," she chuckled, wanting to be there in that moment to congratulate him properly, "you're my starboy."

"thank you, star girl," he joked, making her laugh. "you have to come next time though, i'll drag you if i have to."

"i'll make sure i'm there, don't worry."

"naomi and ben might as well be fucking shagging at this point, oh my days-"

"okay freaks," anastasia paused for a brief second before continuing, "could be us but-"

"yeah, yeah, next time." mason rolled his eyes playfully at the girl.

"you should've seen me, when you scored i ran through the streets like a weirdo."

"maybe because you're a weirdo-"

"okay so forget about shagging at the semis." she cursed, which he didn't understand at all. the line went silent for a second. "sorry."

"don't worry, i'll translate it."

"no, that's not needed-"

"bye ana!"

INSTAGRAM!

swipe!