twelve

STAY DOWN — brent faiyaz

"no shut the fuck up lia!" anastasia whisper shouted through the phone at her cousin, trying her best not to wake the sleeping man in the bed beside her. the girl let out several curses under her breath when her cousin kept screaming.

"why? oh my god! is he beside you? put that man on the phone now!"

"fucking bitch! be quiet!" she shook the covers off of her body with her legs, swinging them over the edge, throwing one of masons football shirts over her head before leaving the room.

"no, i need to see him ana!" talia whined, making the younger cousin roll her eyes.

"it's way to fucking early for this, goodbye!" groaning, she threw herself on mason's couch, resting her phone on her stomach.

staring at the crisp white ceiling, she sighed, still tired from the night out and from mason.

she then wondered, what the fuck she was doing in his house, wearing his shirt, staring at his ceiling.. surely it wasn't real.

"ana?" mason's deep morning voice sounded from down the hall, snapping her out of her trance. her head peered up from the back of the couch and he smiled when he caught sight of her.

"good morning." she happily smiled as he approached her.

"morning." he chuckled softly before leaning down to plant a kiss on her lips.

the action caught anastasia off guard, as she didn't expect it from the footballer. yes, they did sleep together the night prior, but still, the girls eyes widened.

"you want breakfast?" mason asked her, already walking into his massive kitchen. following after him, anastasia replied with a quiet 'yes'

"what is there?" propping herself up on the counter as she did last night, she watched as he searched the fridge for food.

"i would make you pancakes but i'm hopeless at it." he admitted to her, with a slight shrug.

"god mason, let me make them." she giggled, jumping down and moving over to him at the fridge, grabbing the eggs that were in his hands.

mason watched her with a fat grin as she grabbed everything from the fridge, staring at her probably a bit too long.

anastasia connected her phone to the alexa that was placed on the counter, her playlist filling the kitchen. both of them got to work then, well, anastasia got to work.

"no, let me try flip it!" the midfielder said when he noticed anastasia about to flip the last pancake. the girl rolled her eyes, standing back from the stove. she took out her phone and started to record.

mason smirked and sent the pancake flying into the air, perfectly landing back into the pan. both gasped and mason placed the pan back down, holding his hands out as if he had scored a screamed in the world cup final. he pretended to shrug before pulling anastasia into his arms.

INSTAGRAM!

LIKED BY masonmount and 9

LIKED BY masonmount and 9.4 million others.

ANASTASIAPEREZ few days ago 💋🪩🌟🫶🏼

USERNAME PURRRR

USERNAME ON MY KNEES

NAOMISTOKES BARK BARK
ANASTASIAPEREZ 🫦🫦

SELENAGOMEZ 😍💋
— ANASTASIAPEREZ 🫶🏼🫶🏼

USERNAME 😋😋😋

ZENDAYA MUNCHHH 😝😝
ANASTASIAPEREZ QUEENNNN

USERNAME RAHHHHH

MASONMOUNT oh my god
ANASTASIAPEREZ 🤨🤨

AMELIADIMZ mother 😯😯😯
ANASTASIAPEREZ ur the mother of all mothers amelia 💋💋💋

load more comments..

LIKED BY trentarnold66 and 2

LIKED BY trentarnold66 and 2.6 million others.

MASONMOUNT thumbs up 👍🏼

USERNAME awhhh

USERNAME cutie

USERNAME my heart man

BENCHILWELL cute 😍😍
MASONMOUNT 😆😆

KAIHAVERTZ 😍😍
liked by masonmount

ANASTASIAPEREZ purr 🤑
MASONMOUNT no

load more comments..

kate speaks!
hey y'all 😸😸😸