Chapter 15

Before I have time to get a grasp on whether this is actually happening I'm swept up princess style into Malachi's strong arms and a squeak escapes at the suddenness.

"Shhh love, I've got you." He soothes and starts going down the hallway to my room where Thaddeus and Dante had already left to seconds prior.

When we enter Thaddeus is perched against the headboard, legs spread out with his large hand patting softly in-between them, a gentle expression on his face as he locks eyes with my nervous gaze. Dante was seated besides him looking oddly calm considering what was about to happen, and his reassuring smile was so unlike his notorious smirk.

I'm not exactly naïve to these kinds of things, I've had a few experiences (the odd hand job here and there) albeit sloppy and not romantic at all, but they were during my teenager years. The pure awkwardness and rushed nature of them wouldn't hold a light to the fact that I now have three handsome, definitely more experienced, men in my immediate vicinity.

I felt conflicted on whether I should take this next step with them because they were practically strangers and I barely knew them, yet something inside me knew that I could trust these three with anything, I felt safe. And that was enough to convince me to go for it.

Malachi gently placed me on the bed and Thaddeus reached out to slowly pull me closer, unknowingly causing the tension in the air to rise and my nerves to skyrocket. He wrapped his arms gently around my waist to position me so I was sitting flat against his chest, his warmth seeping into me from his body that dwarfed mine in every way.

Being this close to him allowed his scent, pine with hints of eucalyptus, to float into my senses, it was a more heavier and grounding scent than Malachi's one and it instantly soothed my nerves. It made me feel like I was sitting in the middle of a forest, surrounded by wildlife with the wind providing a soft breeze; it felt very calming.

From this position I see Malachi settle down in the middle of the bed a few feet away, close but not so close that it was suffocating. He was a comforting presence.

Thaddeus sneaks his hands tauntingly under my shirt, teasing the skin on my hip with his touch by rubbing soothing circles. "This okay?" He mumbles into my ear and I nod soundlessly in response. His right hand leaves my hip to lightly trail up my v-line over my stomach, his hot fingers leaving an invisible path against my skin.

His fingers continue to glide across my skin and my breath quickens the closer he gets to my nipple, the anticipation not lasting long as he delicately grasps it between his thumb and index finger, rubbing the bud until it perks up and sending delectable shivers to my abdomen.

Adrenaline was pumping in my veins as his right hand stopped its rubbing of my hip to take a dip into my pants and under my boxers causing my breathing to become uneven at what was going to happen. He pauses as if giving me the opportunity to pull his hand away but when I don't go to do so, his hand reaches its destination and his thumb brushes lightly over the tip of my member causing it to jerk at the teasing touch.

He wraps his large hand around my cock, and starts to touch me slowly, his grip tightening unexpectedly and causing blood to rush straight to my member. It didn't take long till I was fully hard in his grasp, precum starting to leak out. That was all the encouragement Thaddeus needed as he picked up his pace and stroked me faster, uncontrollable gasps escaping at the sensation.

"Nghhh ahh!" I bit my lip to try and hold in my voice, but it was pointless when Dante reached over from his spot besides us and glided his thumb over my bottom lip to unhook it. His blown out pupils were stuck in a trance on my mouth and they diluted even further, if that was even possible, when I hesitantly dared to lick his thumb. At his positive reaction I decided to take it a step further and take his thumb into my mouth and suck it.