EIGHT

MASTER Windu was in a dark mood when he came to find Elia. Straight-faced, arms crossed, and practically red with anger.

                    "Stormborn, I have a mission for you." Mace announced, Elia put her saber away, as she was mid training.

                         "Great, I was just about to complain how bored I was." Elia hobbled over. Master Windu had not sent her on a single mission since her leg was replaced.

                      It had been five months since her battle with Dooku, and since she had gotten secretly married to Anakin. Over those five months, Elia quickly learned how to live with her body now. The dark thoughts that had once clouded her mind had drifted far away from herself.

                     It had also been three months since she had seen her husband and his master, they had been capturing back the planet Christophis.

                       "You're going to rescue Jabba the Hutt's son, who's been kidnapped by pirates." Master  Windu explained, Elia scoffed at him.

                       "That war criminal? Doesn't that seem odd to you, Master?" Elia questioned the father like figure, repeating the words he had spoke earlier. "And alone? I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet..." The woman trailed off.

                         "Oh, it's very odd. But Chancellor Palpatine insists we send you, Skywalker, and Master Kenobi." Mace replied, his tone reluctant. "I'm only so hesitant about this because the last time the three of you were on a mission, you started a war." He said through gritted teeth.

                       After Elia's return from Naboo, Mace wanted to sit down and talk more about her irrational decisions during said mission.

                    "Right, because it was "all my fault"." She air quoted her master, Windu rolled his eyes. "When do I leave?" She sighed, following Mace to the west hangar.

                     "Now, and you'll have company." The Jedi master gestured to a small Togruta girl speaking with Hevy. "They'll load you up, please stay out of trouble and follow orders." Mace told his Jedi Knight, and now General, sternly. Elia nodded and walked over to Hevy and the young girl.

                 Hevy had been assigned as General Stormborn's personal clone, being they were so close already. He went where she did as protection, but mostly as someone she could speak with while alone.

                        "Hevy, you joining me?" Elia greeted the clone, the young girl turned to see who had spoken.

                         "Of course, General Stormborn. And we have a youngling." The man said, his tone slightly amused.

                    "A youngling? Why would they be—"

                      "I'm a padawan, actually. I've been assigned to Master Skywalker." Elia's jaw came unhinged, there was no way the council had assigned Anakin a padawan.

"Are you sure you've got the right Jedi? Anakin would have never asked for a padawan, no offense." Elia replied, chuckling. Anakin has expressed multiple times how he never wanted a Padawan, Elia was quite opposite.

"I'm a surprise, I guess, from Master Yoda." The girl said back, shrugging,

"This will be very entertaining." Elia muttered, boarding the ship. "What's your name, young one?"