𝟔. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭📍𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Goodmorning pretty" Mena gave Von a wide smile as he walked into the kitchen. "Morning" Von said with his deep morning voice. "You hungry? I made you some breakfast" Mena handed Von the plate she made him. "Thank you" he said with his eyes barely open.

They sat at her dining table eating breakfast. Mena couldn't stop staring at him reminiscing on the things that happened last night. She wanted to give in to her impulsive thoughts and ask him what he was doing last night but she decided against it not wanting to embrass him.

"What you doing today?" Mena tried to make conversation. "Durk want me and Saheem to go to the studio with him. So I'm linking up with them around 5 but besides that nothing much" Von answered. "Imma be a lil busy today. I gotta pick my dog up from my mom's house then run some errands" Von just nodded his head and continued to eat.

"It's crazy that Ari and Durk been dating for 6 months and I've never met you before" Mena spoke up. "Yeah I don't really go out like. Only when Durk and Saheem invite me somewhere" Von shrugged his shoulders. "I don't really go out like that either. I'm tryna change that. That's why I ended up go on the trip"

"Why you don't be going out?" Mena asked Von. "I social a-anxiety" Von responded nervously hoping Mena wouldn't judge. "That makes so much sense now"

Von put his head down in embarrassment. "It's okay babe. I won't judge you for it" Mena picked his chin up. He blushed at the pet name she gave him. "Awww look you at blushing. You so cute" Von tried his hardest to keep a straight face but he couldn't stop smiling.

"Ok I gotta ask you a question?" Von breathing picked up as he nodded his head. "You wanna go on a date with me?" Mena looked him directly in his eyes. "Yeah" Von smiled from ear to ear. "You smiling hard as hell. You must be excited" Mena teased.

"Where you taking me?" Von said jokingly. "It's a surprise"

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐈𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐓𝐋📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"What's going on with you and Mena? Y'all fuck yet?" Saheem turned in his rolling chair. "No we ain't fuck. But we getting close she asked me on a date" Von said cheesing hard. "Look at you in love already" Saheem smirked. "I'm not in love" Von said. "You not in love yet" Saheem corrected him.

"Where y'all going on ya'll lil date?" Saheem asked. "I don't know. She said it was a surprise" Von said looking down. "You nervous" Saheem noticed his mood change. "Y-yeah" Von played with his fingers.