𝟐𝟔. 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚📍𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Good afternoon boss" Jania entered the warehouse. "You're late you were suppose to be here 10 minutes ago" Dominique huffed. "Chill we got five more hours until we gotta leave" she waved him off. "If you fuck this up... You're dead" he pointed his finger in her face. Rylo snickered watching the scene in front of him.

"Jania you betta get it together" he chuckled. "I'm not gone fuck it up calm down it's just ten minutes" she mugged him. Dominique groaned obnoxiously and stormed out the room. "You can't be doing this you know how he is" Rylo spoke up. "I don't even know if I wanna do this anymore" she put her head down. "What you mean?" He knitted his eyebrows together. "This doesn't feel right. We're kidnapping an innocent girl and ruining her life for a couple million dollars. And just because Minaj wanted to be selfish" she was contemplating the whole situation.

"Stop getting in yo feelings and focus on the money. All this shit bout to be over with and when it is you can move on and never think about it again" he spoke relentless. "But it's not going to over with when we're done. Mena is going to miserable with Nicki. You see how much her and Von love each other. Nicki literally wants to wipe her existence and take possession of her. Her life will never be the same because of us and we have to live with that" Jania voice shook as she was on the brink of tears.

"You going soft. What happened to that Jania who was willing to take life to complete a mission" Rylo was growing more annoyed as she keeping expressing her feelings. "I'm not that Jania anymore. I don't wanna take anymore lives I don't wanna ruin anymore lives. I can't live like this anymore" she huffed. "What you tryna say?" Rylo face twisted up. "This is my last mission. After today I'm done" Jania stormed out of the warehouse.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢,𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"All I gotta do is get into the Wi-Fi then you can go in" Saheem finished typing on the computer. "Okay" Mena tried to relax herself. "Calm down boo. You got this we gone be right here" Ari tried to comfort her. "I know but I'm just scared I won't see Von again" her voice shook. "It's gone be okay remember you doing this to protect yourself and the love of your life." The trio were parked a few houses down from Nicki's mansion waiting for 5pm to hit. They were planning on distracting Nicki's while Durk and Von are at Mena's apartment waiting for Jania and Rylo to arrive.

"Okay" Mena relaxed her muscles. "Saheem is it ready?" She turned to him. "Yeah the Wi-Fi's been disconnected and I gained access to the security system. We're all set" he looked up from the computer. "I'll tell you when you can come back and Saheem can unlock the door from here so don't worry" Ari placed a earpiece in Mena's ear. "I love you" she hugged Ari tightly. "I love you too boo" Ari kissed her cheek. "I love you Saheem" she hugged him. "Stop being weird you gone be okay" he chuckled. "You right lil ugly" she pulled away.