𝟐𝟒. 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲📍𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The couple entered the master bedroom with Mena on Von's hip. He gently laid her down on the bed and put his head in between her legs. His placed soft kisses on her thighs while making eye contact. "You so pretty baby" she rubbed the back of his head. She loved seeing him in between her thighs. Von got even closer to her clit kissing her bikini line.

He reached his right hand up to fondle with her nipple and used his left one to pull her waist closer. His thumb made circles around her sensitive nipples overstimulating her. She began to buck her hips forward in response to the pleasure. "F-fuck" she moaned aloud. He kissed her clothed clit causing it to throb against his lips. "You ready ma?" He asked her. "Yes p-please" she couldn't take the teasing anymore.

He grabbed the hem of her panties and pulled them off with one swift motion. He immediately took her clit in his mouth using his plump lips to suck on it. His tongue effortlessly glided up and down her warmth "You taste so good" he whispered. He tightened his grip on her waist and pulled impossibly closer. Von's face was soaked with her juices.

His tongue slip down to her opening and went inside the hole. He used his thumb to trace circles around her clit while his tongue went in and out her hole hitting her g spot. He could barely breathe but he didn't care the only thing he wanted was to taste her cum.

Mena's legs trembled and began to close from the overstimulation. Von quickly pulled her legs apart and rubbed her pearl even faster. "Von I'm close" she whimpered. "Give it to me" he sucked on her clit and thrusted her finger inside her. "Come on baby cum for me I wanna taste you" his fingers keep hitting her g spot.

Mena's eyes rolled to the back of her head when clear liquid squirted from her landing on Von's tongue. He rubbed her clit back and forth trying to get every last drop out. Her juices were all over the bed sheets, his face, and his chest. "I didn't know I could do that" Mena laughed at her self. Von didn't even hear her, he was to suck in a trance. He leaned back down to lick her cum off her thighs "Your cum taste so sweet." He sucked the crème from her hole and licked her bud. Mena pushed her body back "I'm not finished" he aggressively pulled her back. She tried to get out of his hold but he was too strong.

He finished cleaning her off and went inside the bathroom to grab a towel to wipe himself off. He came back in the room to Mena sitting up on the bed with a childish smile plastered across her face. "You ready for round two?" He asked her. "Yeah is you ready?" She looked him up and down. "Of course" he turned around to go inside the closet.

"You need help putting it on?" Mena teased him. "I got this don't worry about me" Von grabbed a pair of boxers and put them on. "I just put it through the hole?" Mena nodded her head "Yeah." He slid the dildo through the hole in his boxers. "Stop staring at me" he blushed and walked towards the bed.

"Lay down" Mena laid down on the bed and put her knees to her chest. Von used the tip to tease her clit them slid the toy inside. "Mmm fuck" she moaned softly. She was still soaking wet from earlier so it went in with ease. He started thrusting slowly giving her time to adjust.

He stared down at her completely mesmerized she was so beautiful to him. He didn't know whether to focus on her moans, her boobs bouncing up and down, or her face. He grabbed the back of her knees and went in deeper putting the whole shaft inside her. "Shit" she whimpered at the sudden pleasure. He delivered fast and deep strokes causing the headboard to hit against the wall.

Mena's moans filled up the room "You sound so good" he groaned. She looked up at him with lust she was so turned on by his abrupt aggressiveness. She wrapped her arms around his waist and her nails were scratching his back.

The room began to heat up as the two approached their climax's very quickly. "You look so pretty getting fucked" Von stared into her eyes. "You look so pretty fucking me" she bit her bottom lip. That statement made him speed up his thrust even more. Mena's eyes rolled back she was not use to this much aggression. He leaned down to grab her neck and bring her into a passionate kiss. The couple's plump lips moved in harmony with one another's. It felt like a fire grew inside them when their lips were attached they never wanted to pull away from each other.

He tightened his grip when he sucked on her tongue while keeping his strokes consistent. When he pulled away there was a trail of spit connecting their lips. "Von I'm bout to cum" she uttered. "Not yet I'm not done with you" he groaned. He reached he hand down to toy with her clit "Hold that shit." He rubbed her clit in circles with his thumb to tease her. "V-von" she softly whined. "If you wanna cum you gotta beg for it" he evilly smirked.

"I fucking hate you so much" she mugged him. "Beg me and I'll let you cum" he grabbed her neck again. She hesitated for a moment before giving in "Please let me cum" she pleated. "Call me by my name" he released her neck and grabbed her waist. "Von please let me cum" he rubbed her bud even faster "That's not my name" he smacked her thigh.

Mena groaned at his response she knew actually what he meant but didn't want to say it. "Please let me cum... d-daddy" she stuttered. "Good girl" he spread her legs open even wider and started fucking her with long and deep strokes sending her over the edge. Her legs shook rapidly while her eyes rolled back into her head. Creamy white liquid gushed out of her. Von watched as the dildo was getting coated in the liquid while still going in and out of her tight entrance.

"F-fuck" he groaned at his clit throbbed while clear liquid leaked from him soaking the boxers. He stopped stroking to catch his breath. Mena look up at his worn out body he was covered in sweat and his curly locs were all over the place. They both were breathing heavy trying to come down from their highs.

Once he caught his breath Von picked her up and took her into the bathroom. He grabbed a towel and wiped her body off then took the boxers off. They went back into the bedroom and he laid her down on the soft bed sheets. "You okay? You need anything" he asked. "No I just wanna cuddle" he wrapped his arms around waist and laid her head on his chest. "Why you make me call you daddy?" She spoke with an attitude. "You liked it so don't complain" she didn't even respond because what he said was true. "Goodnight pretty" she kissed his bare chest. "Goodnight baby and happy birthday" he kissed her forehead.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞💘
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈,𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞💘𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈,𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧

-𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 🍒💋

𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝟒/𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟑