𝟏. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐎𝐟𝐟

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 📍𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You have to come with us it won't be the same without you" Ari's voice came through Mena's phone while they were on FaceTime. "You always cooped up in the house. You gotta get out and have fun" Nicki added. "I do have fun just not in the same ya'll do."

"Going to yoga classes and taking care of that musty ass dog is fun to you?" Ari questioned Mena. "Aye he ain't musty Kevontae is a sweetheart and yoga classes are very fun" Mena responded. "Ok whatever" Ari followed that statement with a deep breath and eye roll. "I can't believe you named your dog Kevontae that's some funny shit" Nicki chuckled.

"It's a better name than Papa Bear." Mena said as her voice what laced with attitude. "Aye not too much ho" Nicki spat.

"Ok so is you coming with us to Bora Bora or what?" Ari spoke. "I don't know. Who's are these guys you said was coming with us?" Mena questioned. "Well you already know Durk and he being his friends Von and Saheem" Ari responded. "You know I don't like to be around people I don't know" Mena mentioned.

"Yeah I know but this is an opportunity for you to have some fun" Ari pleaded. "Like come on when was the last time your went on a vacation or even a night out?" Nicki added. "I guess you guys are right. I haven't really been going out like use to ever since my last relationship. I've just been pouring myself into work." Mena confessed.

"So you'll come with us ?" Nicki asked Mena. "Yeah I guess" Mena huffed as she tried to mask her excitement. "YES" Nicki and Ari squealed at the same time.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝-𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Girl this flight taking too damn long" Ari complained. "It's gone be okay we only got 20 minutes till we board" Mena said as they both looked over at Nicki who was taking a nap with her mouth wide and slobber dripping from the corner. "She is so embrassing" Ari chuckled as she shook Nicki attempting to wake her up but she wouldn't budge.

"I know she ain't sleep that good" Mena laughed as Nicki woke up. "Girl what the fuck do you want? I was in the middle of a interesting ass dream" Nicki groaned. "What happened" Mena questioned. "Chief Keef, Young Thug, and 21 Savage was bout to run train on me. I wanted to see that and Ari stupid ass woke me up right before that was pulling they pants down."

"You got some mental issues you need to take up with God" Ari said with a disgusted look on her face. Nicki just rolled her eyes as Mena laughed at their interaction. "So are the guys coming on the flight with us?" Mena asked Ari. "No they're gonna met us at the resort" Ari answered. "Oh and Durk's friend Dayvon said you were really pretty"

"Ok what that gotta do with me" Mena side eyed Ari. "You should get to know him. He's pretty cool but you might have to initiate it because he's a lil shy at first" Ari said. "How do you know if I'm even going to be interested? I don't know what he looks like" Mena questioned.

"Trust me you gone be interested. Let me show you a picture" Ari pulled out her phone and showed Mena and Nicki her screen.

 Let me show you a picture" Ari pulled out her phone and showed Mena and Nicki her screen

"Ooouuu bitchhhhh he looks edible" Nicki said as she looked at Ari's screen. "Yeah he's cute but he looks mean as hell" Mena commented. "No girl trust me he is super nice but he's really to himself so he might come off as mean at first but he's cool once you get to know him" Ari explained to Mena. "I don't know he looks like a rapper. You know I don't like those" Mena spoke. "He's not a rapper he's a model" Ari responded. "I still don't know. What if-"

"Girl at this point you just making shit up. You know you wanna fuck him" Nicki interrupted Mena. "Right" Ari agreed. "I don't wanna- " Mena was interrupted again by the flight attendant. "We are now boarding flight 640 to Bora Bora, French Polynesia"

Mena huffed as the trio made their way onto the passenger boarding bridge.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 💖.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 💕.

 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 💕

~ 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 💋🍒.

𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝟏/𝟏𝟑/𝟐𝟑