𝟏𝟕. 𝐔𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧📍𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Fuckkk I'm close" Nicki moans filled the room while Saheem thrusted his length into her. Her leg trembled as white liquid leaked from her and Saheem's cum filled up the condom. The couple panted trying to catch their breath while coming down from their high. Saheem grabbed Nicki's chin and showered her with kisses. He pulled away and pulled out of her then wrapped the condom up to throw it away in her bathroom.

Once he came back in her room he layed down under the cover. "Saheem you know what I told you. You can't sleep over here" Nicki huffed. "But it's 2 am and my house like 20 minutes away" he groaned. "We'll go in the guest room" Nicki rolled her eyes. "Why you only nice to me when we have sex?" He questioned.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "You only nice to me we have sex. Any other time you ride as fuck" he elaborated. "I don't have to be nice to you" she mugged. "Yeah you don't got to but it's human decency to be nice to someone you fucking"

"All I'm hearing so a whole bunch of complaining" she rolled her eyes again. "Alright imma just leave since you don't want me here" Saheem got up out of bed and put his clothes on. Nicki followed him out of her room. Saheem stopped at her doorway "I really liked you and wanted this to become something more but I guess you don't feel the same way" he sighed.

"Yeah I definitely don't. It's actually pathetic how you keep trying to be with me when I'm obviously not interested and only want you for sex." She laughed. "The fuck is wrong with you?" He gave her a look of disgust. "Nothings wrong with me. You just need to leave me alone" she crossed her arms. "Done" he walked off to his car. Nicki slammed the door and walked back to her room.

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Durk, Ari, Mena, Von and Saheem were all in Durk's living room playing 'Sorry' the board game while they were waiting on Nicki to arrive. She had to drop off Christmas gift to other friends and family. "Von it's yo turn" Von picked up a card and switch him and Saheem's pawns. "Man what the fuck? You cheating" Saheem mugged. "That's apart of the game duck n*gga" Durk bucked at him.

"I'm done with this shit" Saheem crossed his arms and leaned back on the couch. Von laughed at his reaction. "Fuck you laughing for bítch ass n*gga" Saheem hissed. Before Von got to say anything Mena chimed in "I know you ain't talking to him" Mena turned her head. "I am" Saheem sat up in his chair.

"You betta calm yo ass down. It's not his fault you suck" The whole laughed at her response. Their laugher was interrupted by the doorbell. Durk got up and answered the door revealing Nicki. "Hey everybody" Nicki said with her strong New York accent. "Hey boo" Mena kissed her cheek. Von mugged at their interaction.