𝟑𝟎. 𝐀 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭📍𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You gone have to get rid of some of this shit" Von huffed as he picked you the last box from Mena's apartment. "I don't have to get rid of anything. We just need a bigger house" she replied. "Then you just gone get more stuff" he walked past her and out the front door. "You know me to too well" she sucked her teeth then followed behind him.

The couple walked down to the U-haul truck to load the last box in. "I can't believe we're doing this" she confessed once Von placed the box. "You having second thoughts?" he scrunched his face up. "No... everything just happened so fast. It hasn't even been a year yet. I just can't believe I found my soulmate this young" she held his hands. Von blushed at her response "I love you Mena" he grabbed her face and attached their lips. She held his waist and pulled him closer. His grip her neck become tighter as his tongue slid into her mouth.

The couple's plump lips moved gracefully as their mouths made love. Their skin grew hot while Von's panties saturated in his sweet juices. Mena sucked on his tongue sending chills down his spine. He still held a tight grip on her neck but she was obviously the one dominating. She sucked on the pink tongue and moved her hand down to the hem of his shorts. Von snatched her hand up "Baby we in public!" he looked at her with wide eyes. "Well let's go home so we can finish" she gave him one last kiss and walked to the drivers side of the U-haul trunk.

Once the couple arrived to Von's house they started unloading all of Mena's boxes out of the truck. Mena unloaded all of toiletries while Von unpacked her clothes. "When we gone start decorating?" Von broke the silence. "Maybe next week. But we got plenty of time" she responded. They had decided to redecorate Von's house so it could represent both of them.

"I'm glad I didn't have a lot of stuff so we could do this alone" Von nodded his head at her statement. "Yeah I would have been annoying to have our friends help us" He let out a breathy laugh. "Especially Saheem childish ass" Von rolled at the thought of him. "He always got some slick shit to say" he shook his head. "You remember when the time we went to the hawks game and he was throwing popcorn at the back of that lady head" Mena laughed. "And she thought it was the people next to us" Von started to laugh too. "He so fucking stupid" she said after their laughter died down.

Mena noticed Von was done unpacking her clothes "Ok I need your help with something else" Mena grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door. "Wait I still gotta hang your clothes up" he stopped her. "We can finish later now come on" she lead him into the kitchen.

"Ok what you gotta show me?" he asked slightly irritated. "This" she pointed towards the counter top. "A speaker?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "Yes I bought for us" she smiled hoping he would like it. "Why we need a speaker?" he looked back at her. "So we can dance" she pressed play then grabbed his hands. Von laughed at her playfulness. Mena wrapped her arms around his shoulders while he held onto her waist. The couple moved their hips and shoulders to the beat of 'What A Night' by Dj Nate.