𝟐𝟖. 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚,𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭📍𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚,𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Von can you hand me the fabuloso" Mena yelled from the kitchen. "I gotchu baby" he walked into the kitchen and reach for the top cabinet. "Thank you pretty" she kissed his lips. Mena sprayed her counter and wiped the crumbs off. "Why you cleaning up?" He asked. "My sister is coming over in a hour" she told him. "Oh shit I forgot about that. I'll help you clean" he huffed.

"Thank you" she grabbed both side of his face and pecked his lips. "Can you go clean the bathroom" she looked at him with glossy eyes. "Of course" he kissed her cheek. Mena watched Von walk out the kitchen. "Von you getting thick" she chuckled. "Stop looking at my ass" he mugged her. "Nah imma look at it cause it's fat" she smiled. He just waved her off.

After the couple finished cleaning Mena's apartment they were in her kitchen waiting for her sister to arrive. "Baby calm down" Von noticed she was breathing heavily and pacing around the kitchen. "I can't. I'm worried about what she'll think of me. I haven't seen her in a whole year" she deeply frowned. "She's your sister she loves you and she won't judge. You have a lot to be proud of. Even if she doesn't like it, it's your life and your happy that's all that matters" he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her choose. "I love you so much" she leaned into him.

Their moment was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. She jumped up as soon as she heard it. The couple locked eyes with each other "I'll get it" she spoke up. Mena walked to the door and opened it being meet with her big sister, Kiara. "Hey baby sis!" Kiara engulfed her in a tight hug. "Hey I missed you so much" Mena melted into her. Mena and her sister haven't seen each other since Mena's college graduation a year ago and a lot has changed for the both of them since then.

"Oouu is this Dayvon?" Kiara saw Von walking to the front door. "Yes" Mena smiled. "Hey nice to meet you" Von reached his hand out. "Nice to meet you too. Mena talks about you all the time" she shook his hand. Mena pushed her shoulder playfully and side eyed her. Von laughed at their interaction.

"I'll take your bags to the guest room" Von spoke once their laughter died down. "Thank you" Kiara said. "How long were you planning on staying?" She asked while walking to the door. "Probably the whole weekend. Don't close the door they're still walking up" Kiara warned her. "Who's walking up?" She asked with a curious expression before being meet with the face of her Mother and Father.

"Hey sweetheart!" her parents said in unison with beaming smiles on their face. "Hey how did-" she was interrupted when her parents, Brandy and Andre pulled her into a tight hug. "Oh baby girl we missed you so much" her mother squealed. "I missed you guys too" she hid her irritation with a smile.

"I didn't expect guys to be here" her fake smile faded. "You say that like it's a bad thing" her father furrowed his eyebrows. "No... no I just don't have any space" she halfway lied. "That's okay honey we booked a hotel room" her mom waved her off. "Okay great. You guys can make your plate. I have the food laid out"

Mena walked to the guest room "Von my parents are here!" she closed the door and whispered. "They came with your sister?" He asked. "Yeah I guess they wanted to surprise me. But I did not have enough time to mental prepare myself for all the stress they're about to put me through" she breathed in and out trying to relax herself. "It's gone be okay. Imma be right here with you the whole time" he kissed her forehead. "I love you" she closed her eyes and melted into his kiss.
"I love you too" he grabbed her hand and lead her out of the room.

The couple walked into the dining room. Von greeted both of her parents with a handshake. Mena sat at the table while Von made both of their plates. "He's making your plate? That's interesting" Her mom sided eyes her. "Yeah he does that when I make the food" Mena ignored her moms tone. "Here you go baby" Von put her plate in front of her and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you" she said once he sat down.

"Dayvon I noticed you have all those tattoos. What do you do for a living?" Andre asked. "I'm a model" he answered. "Oh that's interesting ... how much money do you make doing that?"

"Really?" Kiara interrupted him. "I'm just curious. I don't want my daughter working to provide for the both of them" he looked in her direction. "Don't worry about that I make enough to take care of the both of us" Von said with a slight attitude. Mena smiled at Von, he's usually stand-off ish but when it came to defending himself against her father he wasn't afraid to do so. She could tell he was growing and finally coming out of his shell.

"Well modeling sounds great you must have a lot of fun with that" her mom spoke up. "Yeah we were just in Rome last month for one of my shows" he smiled while reminiscing on their time in the city. "Oh that's sounds nice. I've always wanted to visit Europe. What did y'all do?" Brandy asked with curiosity. Von and Mena stared at each other with worried expression when they remembered all they did in Rome was have sex in their hotel room. "Uhh... we just did a lot of sightseeing and tried some new foods" Mena quickly came up with a lie. "Aww they're so cute" Kiara chuckled to herself. Mena and Von smiled at each other.

The rest of the night the family enjoyed their dinner. Mena and Von avoided answering her parents invasive and slightly ignorant questions. Mena was in a rush to get them out of the door.
"Thank you so much for dinner we ready enjoyed meeting Dayvon" Brandy released Mena from her right hug. "Your welcome momma."

"It was nice meeting you boy" Andre shook Von's hand. "You too" he smiled at him. "We'll see y'all next time" Mena closed the door behind them. She rested her back against the door and let out a deep sigh "I already know" Von chuckled. "I'm so sorry you had to deal with them" she frowned. "Don't worry about I'm just glad we get to be alone now" she wrapped her hands around his waist. The couple pulled each other close and connected their lips. Their hands explored each others body while their lips moved in sync. Von began to moan softly into Mena's mouth as his clit throbbing in his underwear.

"Can y'all not fuck in the hallway" Mena and Von's bodies jerked once they heard Kiara's voice. "Girl you shoulda got a hotel room" Mena mugged her playfully. "I don't feel like dealing with you goodnight" she waved her off and went back into the guest room. "Come one Von let's go in the room" she grabbed his belt loop and pulled him into her bedroom.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧,𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞❤️

-𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 🍒💋

𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝟔/𝟑/𝟐𝟑