𝟏𝟏. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 📍𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Good morning pretty" Mena greeted Von with a hug and a kiss. "I made you some breakfast" she handed him the plate she made. He just groaned in response. Mena learned quickly Von was not a morning person at all. "How did you sleep?" She asked while sitting down across from him. "Good until you got outta bed" his statement made Mena blush. "My bad I just can't stay in bed all day plus I was hungry" she responded.

"You shoulda woke me up. I woulda helped you" he advised. "Yeah but you woulda had a huge attitude and I can't deal with that early in the morning" she playfully mugged. "That's true I hate waking up in the morning" he chuckled. "So what we doing today?" Von asked. "We going to the mall. I wanna spoil you" Mena said. "You don't have to get me nothing you already got me birthday gifts" he opposed.

"Well we still going" she started to eat her food. "Ok" he responded. The couple finished eating breakfast and made their way into Mena's bathroom to start getting ready for the day. They finished their morning routine after about an hour and were now heading out the apartment complex. They arrived to the mall after a 15 minute drive.

"Where you wanna go first?" Mena held Von's hand as they entered the mall. "Bath and body works" he answered. They entered the store. The aroma of the different lotions and perfumes hit their noses. "Welcome to Bath and Body Works. Can I help you guys with anything" The store clerk greeted them. "No we're just looking" Mena smiled. "My name is India. Let me know if you need any help" India winked at Mena. "We will" Von mugged her and pulled Mena away.

"Why you doing all of that?" Mena furrowed her eyebrows. "Ion like the way she was looking at you" he scrunched his lips. "Don't tell me you jealous" she tilted her head to the side. "No she was just doing too much" he mugged. "I know she was flirting with me but I wasn't bout to entertain that shit"

"Ok" he looked down. "You gotta trust me. I would never embarrass you like that" she picked his chin up and kissed his lips. India eyed them from the front of the store with a disgusted look on her face. Mena pulled away from the kissed. "What you wanna get?" She asked him. "I wanna get what you be using" he told her.

"Ok" Mena grabbed the 'Gingham Love' lotion, body scrub, and body wash and put it in her bag. "Come on I want some candles" she lead him across the store to the candle section. "Help me picked something out" she grabbed a candle and opened it. Von picked up the first candle he saw and handed it to her. She grabbed the candle and smelt it "Umm this smells good" she put it to his nose. "Yeah" he said dryly. "You ready to go?" Mena noticed his boredom. He nodded his head.

She grabbed his hand and they walked to the cashier's desk. "Do you guys have any trouble?" The cashier asked. "No we didn't" Mena answered. The cashier rung up their items and put them into the bag. "Cash or card?" Von started to pull out his wallet but Mena stopped him. "I told you I'm spoiling you."

"Nah I got it" Von opposed. "Dayvon" she straight faces him. He put he wallet back in his pocket and Mena payed for the items. The couple left the store and wanted a snack from Auntie Anne's. They were sitting down at the food court eating their pretzels. "I didn't even know Auntie Anne's had jalapeños pretzels" Mena said as she watched Von eat. "For real? They the best" Von voiced before stuffing his face with the pretzel. Mena learned overtime that Von loved to eat he would any and everything as long as it's edible. She cringed watching him eat like an animal but she found it cute at the same time. She picked up a napkin to wipe the crumbs off the side of his mouth and kissed his plump lips.

"You so cute baby" she smirked at him. "Thank you" he blushed. "You ready to go?" She asked. "Yeah I wanna go home" Mena smiled at the fact that he called her apartment 'home'. She grabbed his hands and lead them out of the mall and into her car.

The arrived to her apartment about 15 minutes later. "You wanna watch a movie?" Mena asked Von as they sat on the couch. "No I just wanna talk to you" Von replied. "Ok well how you feeling" she rested her hand on his thigh. "I had a good week. My anxiety was acting up because of our date yesterday"

"If you ever need help with that imma be there for you. I don't want you to suffer in silence" she rubbed up and down the pudgy skin. "Thank you I appreciate that" his skin started to get goosebumps at her touch. "You can come to me about anything even if we on bad terms. Okay?" he nodded his head. "I need words" she said sternly. "Yes" he responded quickly.

She held his chin with her right hand and rubbed his cheek with her thumb. "Gimme a kiss" Von leaned into her and attached their lips. She put her left hand on his waist and gripped his neck with her right hand. Their lips moved in sync against each other. Mena pulled away and put her lips on his neck to suck the tatted skin. She pulled the skin with her lips creating deep hickeys. "Mmm" Von bit his lips trying to hide his moans. "Let me hear you" she whispered against neck. She moved down to his chest and trailed kisses. She moved her tongue in a circular motion around his sensitive nipple.

At the point Von was completely soaked it didn't take much for Mena to turn him on. His hand rested on the back of her head as he bucked his hips forward trying to get some simulation to his clit. She continued to suck on his brown nipples. Mena wasn't sure why but she loved his nipples. She took every opportunity she could get to touch and suck on them. She used her thumb to stroke his other nipple. "S-shit" he moaned aloud. She let go of his sensitive skin and moved up to his lips. She kissed him passionately and voiced "You ready?" He nodded his head "Yes."

She moved down to take off his shorts and underwear in one swift motion. "Shit" Mena mumbled once she eyed his center. She was amazed at how wet he was. She leaned down and attached her lips to his clit. "F-fuck" he whimpered.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 💗

-𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 🍒💋

𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝟐/𝟔/𝟐𝟑