𝟎𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐬

"That girl really is something," Cancer noted

"That girl really is something," Cancer noted. They were gathered around a large viewing pool in the Viewing Room whose waters flow from the Fountain of Sight in the Council Building's gardens and can show you the past and present.

It was really helpful when it came to managing Eden and looking after the other planets such as Earth. Currently, the gods were observing Gemini as she and Aries interacted before her first trial.

"Sassy, I like it," Leo commented.

"I bet you my beautiful new dagger that Aries and Gemini will get together," Libra said.

Pisces looked at him and teased, "Are you sure you're not the God of Love?"

"I think the real question is whether you really want to bet your new dagger," Scorpio countered slyly with a dark glint in his eyes.

Libra frowned as Pisces slapped his arm. "Okay, maybe not my dagger and I'm not the God of Love."

"Are you sure about that?" Cancer challenged. "I'm willing to bet. After all, you've done a lot of shipping over the centuries"

"Perhaps, but have you seen the chemistry between Aries and Gemini?"

"All I see is hate and annoyance," Capricorn muttered, making Virgo giggle.

Libra rolled his eyes as Taurus pointed out, "That's what you said about Aries and Ophiuchus, me and Sagittarius, Aquarius and-"

"Well, you and Sagittarius are together now," Libra argued.

"What about Cancer and Aries?" Leo added.

Soon, almost everyone was throwing in ships that Libra had shipped previously and betted on. Although he had lost half of the bets...

Libra opened his mouth to defend himself when Capricorn suddenly shouted, "All of you just shut up! You're giving me a headache."

Virgo was quick to console her husband. "You okay?" she asked softly, gently rubbing his shoulders.

"I already have to deal with complaints from thousands of plants and now I have to deal with a bunch of idiots arguing over a stupid matter," he said angrily. He sighed and leaned into his wife's touch. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

"You don't have to be sorry," Virgo soothed. "It's normal to feel stressed. Why don't you go back to our room and rest, hm?" Capricorn nodded as Virgo addressed everyone. "Sorry," she apologised. "He's been rather stressed lately, dealing with all the complaints from plants across the universe. You have no idea how unhappy plants are in the cities, especially down on Earth where there is a lot of pollution."

"Who knew plants could even be unhappy in the first place?" Aquarius commented, but quickly shut up when Capricorn glared at her.

"It's perfectly fine," Pisces cut in before things could escalate. Virgo looked at her gratefully before leading Capricorn out of the Viewing Room.