𝟏𝟏. 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬

Sagittarius sat on his throne in the Throne Room, watching the proceedings of their weekly meetings where all the gods, officials, and citizen representatives gathered to discuss future plans or current problems

Sagittarius sat on his throne in the Throne Room, watching the proceedings of their weekly meetings where all the gods, officials, and citizen representatives gathered to discuss future plans or current problems. And it just had to be the day after Scorpio and Pisces' parties.

"There have been many reports of missing persons lately. In the past three decades, a total of fifteen missing persons were filed. But this year, thirty reports were filed over the past few months. Families are desperate to find them," Ursa Minor reported. She was the head of Eden's Ministry of Defence and she took her job very seriously, wanting to ensure the safety of everyone.

"Is there a common thread amongst those who went missing?" Aquarius inquired, her brows creased in concern.

Ursa Minor consulted her folder before saying, "It has been very random, Aqua. There are citizens from all walks of life and skin colour. The only common thread I can find so far is that they were all from the outskirts of the country. Mostly the country and coastal areas, but none from the main city so far."

A few of the gods murmured amongst one another while Sagittarius leaned back on the throne. This was a really serious problem. Could they have a serial kidnapped on the loose? Are these missing citizens being kidnapped for illegal experiments or being sold as slaves? Or could darker forces be stirring again?

Pisces clapping her hands brought Sagittarius out of his thoughts. "We'll investigate this case further, but for now, we need to move on if we don't want to overrun."

Ursa Minor inclined her head in respect before handing the case folder to Pisces. As she headed back to her seat, the next official stepped up before the gods.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

"Sag? What are you...Are you kidding me? Wake up!"

Sagittarius lifted his head sleepily after being roughly shaken. "What is it? Did Libra and Taurus get into another stupid argument about ways to ice a cake?"

"Excuse me? But the way you ice a cake is extremely important."

Shit.

Sagittarius shot up in his seat by his desk and sure enough, a rather disgruntled-looking Taurus was standing right beside him.

He ran a hand through his hand and rubbed his eyes tiredly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Look, it's fine. I can see why you find it stupid. Anyways, why are you still at your desk? It's been dark for hours."

Sagittarius looked outside his window and sure enough, the moon was glowing brightly while billions of stars twinkled in the night sky. He looked back down at his desk which was littered with various documents. He must've fallen asleep while he was working.

"Sorry, I must have dozed off," he said sheepishly, quickly gathering up the pieces of paper and organising them.

Taurus sighed. Gently massaging his shoulders, she said, "Sag, we've talked about this before. You shouldn't be working till so late and overworking yourself. It isn't healthy."

"I know, love," he reassured, leaning slightly into her touch, "but things have been rather hectic lately with the wedding, Gemini's trials and a million other things." He turned to look at her. "And I'm sorry I haven't been spending as much time with you, darling. When this is over, we'll go for a little holiday. Maybe a relaxing nature retreat."

Taurus couldn't stop her lips from curving into a smile. "We'll leave that for later. Now, let's focus on you getting enough rest."

"Of course, I'll just-"

"No, bed now," Taurus interrupted, pointing towards their bed.

"But-"

"Bed."

"Yes, but let me just-"

"Sag, I know you. Bed now."

Sagittarius sighed. Sometimes it was better not to fight with Taurus and he couldn't blame her for being concerned for him. Plus he couldn't argue with needing to sleep. Maybe choosing to share a room with Taurus isn't such a bad idea after all.

Seeing that he was not moving, Taurus threatened, "Sagittarius, if you don't go to bed right now, I swear I'll-"

He shot out of his seat and dashed into the bathroom. "Let me just quickly wash up and I'll join you." Maybe it was a bad idea after all...or was it?

He slowed down as he closed the bathroom door behind him. She wouldn't really threaten him, would she? After all, she was just caring for his health.

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, Taurus smiled and shook her head. It was amusing to watch his reactions to her different emotions. For example, when she was mad, he would either fight her, comfort her or try not to anger her further; when she was happy, he would jump around like a child who had too much sugar.

Sometimes he was so cute while other times he was an idiot. But he was her cute little idiot.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

How do you like Sagittarius and Taurus' relationship?