𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Scorpio stood in front of the birdcage with Capricorn

Scorpio stood in front of the birdcage with Capricorn. He was dressed formally in black and his hair was neatly combed. Or as neat as Capricorn could get, considering how Scorpio had a bad habit of running his hand through his hair when he was nervous.

The aisle leading down to the gazebo was lined with guests chatting excitedly amongst themselves. It was the big day that everyone was waiting for and many were eagerly awaiting the arrival of the bride.

"Scorpio, stop messing up your hair!" Capricorn scolded, combing Scorpio's hair for the millionth time.

Scorpio paid him no mind, waiting anxiously for Pisces to arrive. He immediately perked up when the horn sounded, signalling that the bride was there. The guests quietened down, their eyes fixated on the double doors of the Council Building.

Scorpio's world seemed to come to a standstill when he saw the doors open and there stood Pisces. He couldn't hear the music anymore. All he could see was Pisces walking down the aisle on the arm of her brother.

Her ivory dress flowed around her in beautiful white waves. Her hair was done up in a half-up fishtail crown braid that fell down her back in soft waves with a few strands framing her face. And clutched in her hands was a beautiful bouquet of sweet-smelling flowers.

Scorpio couldn't believe he was marrying this wonderful beauty. A woman who turned his life upside down from the moment he laid his eyes on her. She was a refreshing kind of crazy that fueled his distrustful heart. She was the one who changed his life for the better and stopped him from veering off his path. She was the moon in his dark night, the guiding light in his life.

Meanwhile, tears formed in Pisces' eyes as she surveyed her surroundings. She could hardly wrap her mind around the fact that she was getting married to the love of her life. Everything just felt so surreal, like it was a dream that she would soon wake up from, but she knew that this was reality.

She smiled at her parents who looked prouder than they had been on her coronation day. Even her brother, who was normally extremely busy, had taken the time to come down and give her away at her wedding just like he had promised her all those years ago.

"Take good care of her," her brother said to Scorpio as he handed her to her soon-to-be husband.

"I will," Scorpio promised as he placed a hand on her back and led her up to where Libra was waiting.

Libra looked at Scorpio then Pisces before commencing the ceremony. "Scorpio, do you take Pisces to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honour and keep her for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

Scorpio's eyes never strayed from Pisces as he said, "I do."

Libra turned to Pisces and said, "Pisces, do you take Scorpio to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him honour and keep him for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?"

Pisces' lips curved up in a breathtaking smile. "I do."

Satisfied, Libra declared, "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Scorpio wrapped his arms around Pisces' waist as he gently pressed his lips to hers. He then rested his forehead against hers. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too," she whispered back. Then he kissed her again, drowning out the whistles in the background.

When they pulled away, Scorpio led her towards the buffet tables for some refreshments as their families and friends came over to congratulate them.

"Pi, it's time!" Cancer exclaimed excitedly, handing Pisces the bouquet she had set down earlier.

Pisces laughed as she threw the wedding bouquet over her head and turned around to see who the lucky girl was. To her delight, a shocked-looking Aquarius was looking down at the bouquet in her arms. She was just going to carry her baby cousin and did not expect the wedding bouquet to land in her arms.

She looked at Leo whose mouth was hanging open in shock. Everyone whistled and started to tease Leo. Scorpio patted Leo on the back and smirked, "You're next, brother. We'll be waiting for you to join the married gang."

As the night progressed, the electrifying atmosphere never died down. The band was playing song after song, their smiles never leaving their faces, as many took to the dance floor. And of course, the newly wedded couple were there.

Pisces giggled as Scorpio twirled her around before he pulled her back to his chest. "Is this real?" he asked her quietly as he spun her again.

Pisces smiled and said, "I really hope so." She reached up and cupped his face before she kissed him.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

How do you want your wedding to look like?