Chapter 1: A Devastating Wish

A DEVASTATING WISH

THE BLACK STAR DRAGON BALLS

(DISCLAIMER: THIS VERSION OF GT ADAPTS ELEMENTS OF DRAGON BALL SUPER, INCLUDING SUPER SAIYAN GOD, BLUE, ULTRA INSTINCT, AND ULTRA EGO, SO CHANGES WILL BE MADE. ALSO, MAKE SURE TO READ THE ORIGINAL CAULIFLA X SON OF GOKU READER REMAKE BEFORE READING THIS)

Hey! It's me, Y/N!

It has been 5 years since Dad left us to train Uub. We haven't heard word from him since that day, so everyone accepted that, for now, Son Goku is gone. Since then I have kept on training, just in case some unearthly disaster is to arise once again. But since that day, Earth has been peaceful, in fact, this has been the longest time of peace on Earth since the 7 years between Cell's defeat and Buu's arrival.

Caulifla and I have been happily married for nine years, both of us training with each other and our now 8-year-old daughter, Son D/N. D/N has improved significantly, mastering techniques that others her age couldn't even hope to control. She learned the Crush Cannon from her mother and the Kamehameha from me, and about four years ago, I passed on Bardock's signature Final Spirit Cannon, which took her the longest to learn out of the three. Speaking of Bardock, D/N still keeps his old green scouter that Monaito gave me.

Despite the scouter still being broken, she wears it almost every day, except when she is training

Despite the scouter still being broken, she wears it almost every day, except when she is training. In the last year or so, I began to tell her about her Grandpa Bardock, now that she's old enough to actually understand the stories. 

Everyone else has been relatively at peace. Vegeta has kept up his training when he isn't being a surprisingly good dad to Bra. He also grew a sweet mustache in recent years. 

Trunks had risen through the ranks of Capsule Corp and was set to begin running Capsule Corp soon

Trunks had risen through the ranks of Capsule Corp and was set to begin running Capsule Corp soon. Gamma 1 was named Trunks' personal security guard, escorting him everywhere he went. 

Goten had... become a teenager, obsessed with girls and such. I haven't heard much of him in these past few years.

Gohan has been keeping up with his training as well, finally giving his new white-haired, red-eyed transformation the name of Beast.