Chapter 3: Crash Landing

GOTTA BLAST!

CRASH LANDING ON PLANET IMECKA

Caulifla and I arrived at Capsule Corp and explained the whole situation to Bulma. She was quick to offer help and show us a ship she was already working on with Dr. Hedo.

Caulifla: Quite the ship, Bulma!

Bulma: Thanks. Hedo and I have been working on it for a while as a side project.

Y/N: Lucky for us. When can we get it up and running?

Bulma: It's near completion, some last-minute calibration is still needed, but it should be finished today.

Y/N: Alright, good.

???: What's going on here?

We all turn to see Vegeta standing behind us.

Y/N: Vegeta!

Vegeta: Why do you need this ship all of a sudden? Paying that brute Broly a visit?

Y/N: Not this time. We've got this big situation.

Vegeta: Well then, don't keep me in the dark, spill it!

Caulifla and I explain the situation.

Vegeta: Damn those brats. I should've tracked them down when they left Capsule Corp.

Y/N: Too late now, the wish was made. We need you to stay on Earth with Gohan and collect the Dragon Balls

Vegeta: Alright then. I request you make that slacker Trunks go with you. He's been spending too much time behind a desk and not training.

Y/N: Trunks? I guess we may need someone as smart as him in case the ship breaks down. 

Vegeta: I will go retrieve him.

Y/N: Thanks, Getes.

Vegeta flew off as Gohan landed down with Pan. Soon, everyone got to work calibrating the ship. Soon, after Trunks had arrived, we were ready to take off.

Trunks: Not the kind of vacation I had in mind, but if the world is at stake, I guess we have no choice.

Y/N: Come on, guys! 

D/N and Pan entered first, then Trunks, Caulifla, and I piled into the ship.

Y/N: Trunks and I will focus on piloting the ship.

Caulifla: Good, I've got no idea how to.

I chuckle as Trunks and I enter the cockpit of the ship.

Y/N: We all good, Trunks?