Chapter 2: Put Together A Plan

WHO WILL GO INTO SPACE?

PUTTING TOGETHER A PLAN

The streets were crowded with dozens of people all going about their daily lives. In the crowd of people were two children, 10 Year Old Son Pan and 8 Year Old Son D/N. Pan had grown quite a bit since the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai, her hair now resembling the hair of her grandmother, Chi-Chi. D/N had also grown, her hair previously was the exact same as her mother, but was able to change her hair once she grew older.

(D/N was born with Caulifla's hair and kept it until after the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai, but a few years later, she changes it to whatever you want her hair to be)

Pan wore a red crop top, an orange bandana around her head, fingerless gloves, gray jeans, and boots. 

D/N decided to wear her favorite outfit, which was complete with Bardock's broken green scouter covering her left eye

(You get to choose what D/N's favorite outfit is)

Pan: I'm so glad your parents let us hang out together again!

D/N: Yeah, me too! They trusted me to keep you from trouble again!

Pan: Hey! I am very responsible! Besides, I'm older than you!

D/N chuckled

Pan: Hey, I've been meaning to ask. What's with that device on your eye?

D/N: Oh! It's our great-grandpa's scouter! Dad was given it by some guy... I believe his name was Monaito.

Pan: Our great-grandpa? 

D/N: Yeah! Dad tells me his name was Bardock! 

Pan: Wow! My dad never mentioned him.

D/N: Really?

Pan: No! Wish I could've met him!

Pan looked away for a second, spotting something in the distance

Pan: Hey! Look at this!

Pan ran over to a nearby movie poster

Pan: We should go see a movie! My grandpa gave me some money! Come on-

Suddenly, gunfire erupted in the distance

D/N: Sounds like trouble! We should go see it!

Pan: Didn't you just say we should keep out of trouble?

D/N: Someone could be in danger! Come on!

D/N ran off, her mostly Saiyan blood yearning for a fight

Pan: D/N! Wait!