Chapter 25: Shout About it

"Brad, stop." Charlie muttered, stopping Brad mid-sentence.

He sighed, and rolled his eyes at her. "What was wrong with that?"

"Too cliché." Charlie replied, crossing out the lines Brad had just sang.

The two were lying together, on his bed writing songs. Brad was humming a tune, which he hoped to meddle about with later on.

"I'm so sorry I can't stop myself from staring at you, when you're tried and blue, my dear." Charlie sang roughly, to a tune Brad just hummed.

Brad nodded, and wrote down the notes on the music sheet. "I like it."

"It's just any reason I-" Charlie continued to sing, to the words Brad had written.

"Get to be closer to you, I wanna shout about it." He finished.

Brad put his arm around Charlie and brought her closer to him. "Perfect." He whispered into her ear.

Charlie giggled, as his breath tickled her ear.

Brad started kissing Charlie behind her ear and lead them down to her neck. Charlie wasn't in for the tease, and lifted Brads head and kissed his soft lips.

Brad loved to tease, and before Charlie could get anywhere, Brad was already in control and making marks all over her neck.

The heat was rising between the two, and Charlie moved underneath Brad and moved her hands to his jeans. As much as Brad wanted to rip off his pants, he wanted to tease her badly, since he knew how much Charlie hated it, and how much it turned her on.

Charlie squirmed, as Brad kissed her harder, and moved his arms underneath her light body, and started to slowly unclip her bra.

"Please, Brad." She muttered, helping him out a bit, since he seemed to be failing at such a simple task.

"No ones home, no need to take it slow." Brad reminded her, as he took off her bra, and T-shirt and began to kiss down her chest.

"Why did we wait so long? Just fall..." Charlie sang softly.

"That was Connor." Brad rolled his eyes, as came back up, to kiss Charlie's breasts.

"And I will take you there, if you let me take you, to places you've never been before." She sang, thinking of another song The Vamps had wrote about sex.

"Maybe that was me." Brad muttered.

"And I love that dress you wear, but it's whatever. 'Cause I think that it would look much better on the floor." Charlie continued to sing.

Brad gave in, and flopped beside Charlie on the bed.

"I know that you can't wait till our clothes are on the floor." Charlie sang, before she got ontop of Brad and started to undress him.

It wasn't long before Brad was just in his underwear, and Charlie was, well naked.

"Wait, you have condoms right? I've been off the pill for a while." Charlie asked all of a sudden.

Brad laughed. "Yes, I'm quite well prepared."

"Good." Charlie muttered back, and went back to kissing him. "Wait, just got to make sure, this isn't your first time?"

Brad laughed. "No, no. Why?"

Charlie shrugged. "Bum."

"What?"

"I just thought, because you were such a tease you were one of those guys." Charlie replied.

Brad didn't look shocked. "Fine."

Charlie giggled. "It's alright Bradley bear, as long as I'm on top, you'll be wishing we did this a long time ago."

The morning came quick, and Brad woke up with a shock. He looked to his left, and there was Charlie, sound asleep. He then looked to the bottom of the bed, where his clothes were and to the floor, where the rest of his clothes and Charlie's were.

He didn't think it was going to happen so quick, but he longed for it to happen again. She was amazing.

"Fantasying about last night?" Charlie asked, with her adorable tired voice.

Brad turned his attention to his girlfriend, who still had her eyes shut, but was talking to him.

"You were amazing." He complimented her.

"You said that already." Charlie said back.

"Why don't we go get coffee?" Brad suggested.

Charlie opened one of her eyes, but quickly regretted it as the sun beamed into her eye. "Fine."

"Maybe we can do that again when we get back?" Brad also suggested, patting the bed for Charlie to come closer to him.

"Desperate much." Charlie replied, turning her back to Brad. "I'm tired, can't you go back to sleep."

"No, not really." Brad said, getting up and out of bed.

"You really are one of those guys." Charlie decided.

Brad seemed offended, and pulled the covers off Charlie for revenge.

"Rude." She muttered, as she pulled the covers back over her naked body.

"So, Char, have you made a decision on the record label?"

"Oh, that." Charlie remembered. Just yesterday had the management team sprung the question on her. Well, in fact Brad had. She simply replied with a 'I'll think about it' and went on to meet the new band they had signed, The Tide. They were your average band of boys, but they were all young, and all had voices, she could see why they decided to sign them.

"Well?" Brad asked.

"I'm not a solo artist." She huffed.

"Why didn't you tell Joe that?" Brad asked.

"I don't know." Charlie shrugged. "No one asked."

Brad rolled his eyes. "If no one asked you anything? Would you just not talk?"

"Maybe." Charlie rolled her eyes back. "I learnt the hard way to keep it in."

Brad, being the inquisitive person he was, perked up "Why?"

Charlie muttered a short, 'Shut up Brad' and threw the covers off herself, and proceeded to get out of the bed, and face the day ahead.

"Ready to rumble dumble?" Brad grinned, as he eyed her body.

"Fuck off Bradley." Charlie muttered back, as she hopelessly fumbled through her suitcase of clothing in attempt to find some clean underwear.

"Can't wait to see you sing tonight." Brad winked as Charlie turned around and faced him.