Honeymooning Part 2 - Bonus

N E S S A

"Is my husband going to kiss me or what?"

Grayson's lips spread wide at my question, and unsurprisingly, he didn't waste a single moment before crawling onto the bed to swoop in for a kiss.

It burned slightly, hints of oak and grain lingered in the aftertaste, and I pulled back to give him an inquisitive look.

"Why do you taste like whiskey?"

Grayson was reluctant to end the kiss, dragging his lips back down over mine and mumbling, "You love whiskey, so I don't know why you're complaining."

"I'm not complaining. I'm just confused."

With a husky chuckle, Grayson leaned back and grabbed something on the bedside table. I heard the clinking of ice before I saw him raise the tumbler filled with amber liquid to his lips. He took the tiniest sip before placing the glass back onto the bedside table, and then he swooped down for another kiss.

This one didn't just burn from the aftertaste. This kiss burned from the whiskey he slipped into my mouth. He swirled it around with his tongue before I swallowed, letting the heat travel all the way down my throat.

Grayson pulled back again, but not before licking an extra drop of whiskey from the corner of my mouth. A little moan slipped out of me from how good the combination was; the intoxication he stirred up in me, mixed with alcohol, meant I would be drunk in no time.

"I poured you a drink," Grayson finally explained, although unnecessarily so. He snatched the glass off the table again, holding it in a mock cheer. "Beau told me this bottle would be perfect to pack."

"It's really good," I said breathlessly. Although, to be honest, I hadn't paid much attention to the flavor. The delivery had distracted me.

Grayson grinned, licking his lips, and I shook my head. A minute ago, I'd been in control of this situation, and now I was on my back, unable to move. Grayson was too...everything. Perfect. I couldn't take my eyes off him, thoroughly enraptured by every little movement he made, wanting to know what he would do next.

After raising a brow at me, Grayson plucked an ice cube from the glass of whiskey, fishing it out with his finger and then plopping it into his mouth.

He leaned down again, but not to kiss me this time. Not on the lips anyway. He swept his mouth over the lace covering my nipple, and I squirmed at how cool his lips felt through the sheer fabric. But then he popped the ice cube out, holding it between his lips as he dragged it over my skin, and I shivered.

The ice melted, unsurprising considering how I was all but sweating a minute ago, and water dripped down the valley between my breasts, which were heaving now.

"You want more?" Grayson asked, keeping an eye on my reaction.

I didn't know if he meant more whiskey or more ice to cool my burning body, but I nodded.

I always wanted more when it came to Grayson.

"That's my girl," Grayson murmured before bringing his mouth to my nipple and sucking it through my lacy top. I arched back, crying out from a glorious mix of sensations. Meanwhile, Grayson's lips spread against my skin in a grin, and I knew he was satisfied with my response. "I knew you'd like that," he rasped, moving to torture more parts of me.

"How'd you know?" I muttered, even though I didn't really need an answer. Grayson just knew these things about me. He'd known how to light me up inside from our very first kiss, first touch, first husky, whispered words.