Police Troubles

"How much do I owe ya?" the man asked me. "750." I said as he wrote the check. I had just sold two horses to a man from New Mexico, and its my money. Dad had no part in it, meaning its mine. All mine. You dont help, you dont fucking get anything.

After I finished putting the tack away, I started walking towards the bank. It was about a mile walk, nothing that special. The only think I was worried about was the socs. Those idiotic bastards.

I walked into the back, there werent very many people in there. They all gave me strange stares, like I was about to rob them or something. I rolled my eyes and went up to the nearest clerk dest, taking the check out of my pocket and laying it down.

"I would like to put this in my account." I said, she took the check and examined it. "Name?" wasnt the name on the fucking check? "Madeline Shelby." I told her. She smacked her gum and looked back up at me. "You're over 16, right?" she asked. I looked at her with a dumbfounded look and answered. "Obviously."

She took a while a lot more people were coming in, the rich soc like. One blonde girl looked scared of me, almost as if I was about to hit her. The clerk came back, then the blonde screamed, pointing to me. I held me hand up in a 'what the fuck' manner, then she started crying. "She has a knife!"

I did. I had my pissy ass four inch switchblade I use for hay twine. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked her, and my accent obviously scared her. "Robber!" she shouted, everyone got down and the police sirens started howling. Moments later, little police bitches were rolling through the doors.

"Help! She's gonna rob us!" the blonde screamed. I laughed awkwardly and looked at the police. "I'm cashing a damn check?" I responded. "Ms, please turn around." the officer stated. "Why?" I asked. He huffed. "Turn around." I turned around, then got violated as fuck.

"I came here to cash a fucking check," I said, the officer stood up. "Then why was this young girl screaming for help?" he asked. "I dont know? Ask her?" I raised my voice a bit. He walked over to the blonde. "Ms, whats your name?" he asked. She sobbed a bit. "Sandy." thats the fucking reason.

"Sandy?" I laughed a bit. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Okay, just because you fucked another guy while you were with Soda dont mean you gotta take it out on his friends, alright?" I said, turning back to the clerk. "Can I please get my 750 and leave?" she nodded in a hurry.

"You cant leave." the officer stated. "The hell I can?" I said, he stepped in front of the door. "This is seriously about her being pissed she lost a dude because she couldnt keep her zipper up, can I please fucking leave?" I said, wanting to get back home and not leave my dog unattended.

"Do you by any chance have an id with you?" he asked. "No? I dont have an id." I said. I dont have a license. "Why? Did you sneak over from Italy?" Sandy mimicked. "Its Germany, dumbass. Dumb and Ugly, should have known." I sassed her back. I think that sent her into the rage of her life.

The officer put my wrists behind me back and brought out the handcuffs. "You aint gonna read off my rights or are you an idiot too." I asked him. "I did study American history in Germany, you know." thats a lie. I lived in Germany for two years, its just been American since then.

"Start walkin'." he told me. I rolled my eyes and did. I walked about twenty steps into the police station right beside the bank. Once I was in there, I was sat down in an office and so was the officer. He didnt look too happy.

"Youre carrying a knife." he told me. "Im carrying a knife because you idiot officers dont know how to keep the rich pricks from jumpin' us." I told him. He nodded. "What happened in the bank?" he asked. "I walked in, wanted to cash a check and she just started screaming at me, sayin' I was gonna rob the place." I answered truthfully. He rolled his eyes, he believed me.

"Im guessin' you two know eachother?" he asked, taking the cuffs off. "No, its boy drama I guess." I shrugged, getting up. He laughed a bit. "Im on your side, you seemed confused as hell out there," he paused. "Im gonna walk you to get your cash, then im gonna take Sandy in here. You didnt do nothin' wrong." he patted me on the back as we left. Asshole.

I got my cash and left that god forsaken place. I put the eight bills in my pocket and walked down the sidewalk quickley. God Sandy is such a bitch. Maybe we should call her SanD the D digger. It's a funny name.

"Madeline!" I looked behind me, there was Soda, running after me. I had just passed the dx, not even thinking of him. Just Sandy. Sandy the D digger.

He walked back up to me, he definitely saw the anger in my eyes. "What the hell happened?" he asked, giving a small smile and putting his hands on my shoulders. "Your uh, dog came to the DX lookin' for you," he said. My face softened.

-

"No no no, she did WHAT?" Soda was just as pissed as I was, and Steve was too. "Goddamn her," he ran his fingers through his hair. "Youre like the nicest person ever, why the hell would she do that?" he asked no one. "Soda, dont get too worked up over it. Its over." I said, petting Maverick. Mav didnt seem to like the yelling.

"I dated a psycho?!" he sat down on the ground and ran his fingers through his hair. Just then, the blonde greaser came through the doors, making an entrance as she did. Soda immediately got up and pointed to her. "You get the fuck out. We dont want your damn business." I think thats the first time ive ever heard Soda cuss.

"Youre seriously gonna listen to that cunt over me?" she scoffed. I stood up straight and walked straight over to her, towering over her 5' 3" self. "What the fuck did you just call me?" I asked her. She backed up a bit. "Id back up if I were you," she said with a smile. I got closer. "Really? I wouldnt." I said back. She got some real nerves.

"Cmon, Shelby," she looked into my eyes. "You know what, Sandy? You're cheatin' ass aint worth my time." I shoved her back and she fell onto the stack of candy bars. My dog followed me out, walking right beside me. Man, I love this dog. He always knows what to do. He's my bestfriend.

"Oh Maddy!" dammit. I turned around and got a fist to the face. I stumbled back a bit, my nose was bleeding. "Sandy let it go!" Soda screamed from behind us. I rolled my eyes. "Just leave me the fuck alone would you?" I yelled. Tears always brim my eyes when I get mad. They always do and it pisses me the fuck off.

She threw another punch. "Sandy?!" Soda yelled again. I stumbled backwards. "How would you like some good ole cowboy correction aye?" I asked her. Thats one thing my dad taught me well; cowboy correction. Its basically where you whoop your opponents ass, then they apologize at the end.

"Some what?" she asked, laughing. I undid my belt in a hurry and gripped it in my hands, making a loop. "Cowboy correction," I hit her with my belt, right smack dab in the face. "Havent you heard of it?" I asked her. She had an indent of '1963 roping champion' indented on her forehead from my buckle, thats hilarious.