Big Suprise

18 months later

I ran to the bathroom, puking my fucking guts out. "Disgusting," I mumbled and my hands shook on the toilet seat. Vivian came in a minute later. "Are you okay?" she asked, I nodded. "Did you do anything to that meat last night?" I asked, she shook her head. "Salt and pepper only." she said. "It was a fresh steak." she added. I nodded and shoes her out of the bathroom.

I pulled the blonde hair out of my face and brushed my teeth. I knew what this meant. Im fucking pregnet and it's Soda's. I dont really understand, we always used protection and the last time we did it was a month ago. Im 18 and a half years old, I ain't raising a child.

"Im going over to Soda's," I told Vivian who was eating breakfast. I just felt nauseous and sick. Why the fuck does this shit happen a month later? Thats so stupid. Why cant it happen the next day or something. I never took a health class so dont ask me about crap like that.

I walked threw the door of the Curtis house, Soda smiled as he saw me. He got up, I pulled him into his bedroom and shut the door. "Sit." I told him. "What?" he asked. "Please just sit." I told him. His face turned worried. "Whats goin' on?" he asked. "I'm pregnant." I said quickly. His face lit up and he hugged and kissed me over and over again.

"Are you sure?" he asked, I nodded. "Thats great!" he said. "Soda, I dont know if I can be a mother," I told him. "Why not?" he asked. "I dont know, i'd probably make them my personal little slaves or some stupid shit like that," I told him, starting to tear up. "Cmon sweetheart," he pulled me in for a hug, rocking me back and forth. "Youre gonna be fine." he said. I just nodded.

"Are you sure you're pregnant?" he asked me, I nodded. "Im sorry Soda," I said, hugging onto his back tighter. "Dont be sorry," he kissed my head. "Were gonna make this work, I dont care what I gotta do." he told me. I smiled. "But you gotta marry me," he said. I pulled back from the hug and looked him in the eye.

"Please?" he asked, I smiled. "Yes, Soda, ill marry your dumbass." I giggled and bit. "How are we gonna tell Darry?" he asked quieter. "I was thinkin' you would go, I would tell him, then we would have dinner or a sit down thing." he said, I nodded. "That sounds smart." I told him, he nodded. "Alright, do you want me to stop by and get you anything on my way back from work?" he asked, I shook my head. "Im alright. I can give you and Steve a ride though," he smiled and nodded. "That'd be great."

"Couldn't keep your hands off him, could you Maddy?" Steve joked as they got into my car. "Get in the back, my dog gets the front." I told them both. Steve scoffed and Soda sat behind me as I drove them to work. "We were just talking Steven, dont be an asshole." I said. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

Soda POV
After Work

"Darry?" I walked into his room while he was changing. "What?" he asked, slipping on a t shirt. I sat on the edge of his bed, looking at him. "Please dont be mad at me," I started out, he put his hands on his hips and looked at me. "What'd you do?" he said sternly. "Maddy's havin' my kid." I said quickly. His eyes softened and he walked out the door, I followed him.

"Are you mad?" I asked, he shook his head. "Lets invite her over." he said, dialing her number on the phone. He talked to her a bit, then looked at me. "When did you find out?" he asked me. "This morning." I answered. "Alright." he breathed out heavily, looking around. "Are you sure its yours? She didn't pull something like Sandy-" I cut him off. "Cmon Darry, you and I both know she wouldn't do something like that." I told him, he nodded.

"Are you mad?" I asked. "No, im not mad." he told me. "Ill always love ya, little buddy, but sometimes you make the stupidest mistakes." he said with a soft grin. "You and Pony are gonna be uncles," I told him. "Im gonna be a what?" I swear that kid comes in at the wrong time every time.

-

Madeline sat across from me, Darry and Pony sat across from each other. "Uhm," Darry started out. "Soda told us what happened this morning," he started out. "And we are all very happy about it, but you two gotta get married." He deadpanned the last part. Madeline snickered a bit at Darry's tone, so did i.

"Thats what Soda asked me this morning, I dont think you have that much to worry about." Madeline told Darry with a smile. "Oh," he looked at me. "I didn't know that." he ate his food slowly. "Well, uhm, do your parents know?" He asked her. "My parents are back in Germany, I cut off all connections with them." Darry nodded, trying to ease the tension.

"Well, since you two are gettin' married, whens the wedding?" Ponyboy asked innocently. I know the boy was 15 years old, but he could seriously be so clueless all the time. He asked it with such a nice smile too. "Well I was thinking just a justice of peace marriage and an after party." Madeline shrugged. I always loved how she was so calm about everything. I loved everything about her, especially that German Accent.

"That's smart, I never thought of that." I told her. She shrugged. I asked Vivian to go with me to the courthouse today to ask about it. They told me that would be the cheapest option, plus there wouldn't really be any religious stuff." she said. We all agreed with her, it made the most sense.

"Why do you wanna stay here?" She asked me as we got into her house. "Why not? I cant stay with my wife?" I asked her, hugging her from behind and kissing her neck. She giggled. "She removed her leather jacket and jeans, slipping into shorts and a t shirt. I did the same thing, just with boxers and no shirt.

She laid in my arms, leaning her head against my bicep. "Youre beautiful." I told her. She smiled. "Youre not bad lookin' either." she replied. I smiled and looked up towards the ceiling. "What are we gonna name the thing?" I asked. She shifted her position to get more comfortable.

"I always liked the name Tatiana for a girl," she said. "It just sounds better when you say it." I told her. "What about you?" she asked. "Annalise Pearl for a girl, Jeremiah Bradley for a boy. Or Tommy, either or." I told her. "Tommy is my uncle's name, no." she said. "I like that though, Annalise and Jeremiah." she said. "I like them a lot." I just smiled at that. "I like Annalise better than Tatianna." she told me. I love this woman so much.

She turned the lamp off beside her bed, turning towards me so I held her. "Goodnight Mr. Shelby." she said, jokingly of course. "Goodnight Mrs. Curtis." I replied, wrapping my arms around her. God I love her so much.