Fifth Strike: Game Over

Schedule:

May 19, 2015 - May 24, 2015: Fifth Strike Writing (Deadline: May 24, 2015 @ 11:59PM)

May 25, 2015 - May 26, 2015: Compilation

May 27, 2015 - May 30, 2015: Judgment Days

May 31, 2015:(or earlier, as long as the results are all in): Eviction Day

The following rules will be applied for the Fifth Round of Incogni2 Battle.

1. Please read the General Rules prior to this page, it contains the broader guidelines of this contest.

2. A theme will be provided. For this round it will be:

GAME OVER.

2.a.) 2 Video/Android Games shall be assigned to each team;

Team Cyan Vipers:

Temple Run

Contra

Team Indigo Wolves:

Plants vs. Zombies

Donkey Kong

Team Silver Knights:

Zombie Tsunami

Super Mario Bros.

Team Lust Phoenix:

Angry Birds

Street Fighter

2.b.) Each E7 shall choose 1 game assigned to their team.

2.c.) After choosing, the contestant shall tell his chosen game to his coach and the latter will provide certain genres to be incorporated to the game.

2.d.) The remaining E7s shall write an OS about the game and genres. Please note that some games had already movie or stories adaptation (ex. Street Fighter). An E7 shall not copy the storyline. They can use it as basis but cannot copy the whole thing. Again, the contestant shall write One Shot story, not a documentation or copy of its movie adaptation.

2.e.) Contestants are not to tell anyone, but their respective coaches what genre and game or genre they have chosen. This should be strictly followed until the Eviction day.

3. Coach and E7s communication can be conducted through Facebook accounts or Wattpad. Facilitators will monitor their trail to maintain transparency.

4. Coach's job is merely guiding. Coaches should not dictate what to write, must not contribute major ideas to the flow of the story, can not edit the E7s entry for his/her own intention.

5. Failure to follow the above rules is an enough ground for disqualification.

Note: Power-ups are enabled for this round. That is because power-ups involves elimination. A detailed information for the Power-ups can be found on this link:

http://www.wattpad.com/95702674-the-incogni2-twist-the-power-ups

Please do ask your respective coach for clarification/s and/or questions.

———-

Summer's almost done, but Incogni2's just starting to heat up. Good luck!