Episode 1

This event takes place after the loss of our hero against alain in the kalos league and team flare incident. So lets start.

~3rd pov~

At the luminous city airport

we see our heros talking about there time in kalos and Bonnie was crying. They comfort her and talk until there was a announcement. It was Serena turn to go. They bid there good byes to each other and promised that they would come and see each other if they had time. And as we all know what happened serena gave a kiss to our dense boy ash. He had his mouth gapped. The others reaction was that there jaw was on the floor. After that soon ash,s turn came in and started going to his home. Before going he promised bonnie that he will come again and battle her.

Ash : Hey pikachu kalos region was quite the experience.

Pika chu( yea it was)

Ash: Lets come again what do you say?

Pikachu nods in his trainers thoughts. Soon aften an hour or so they reached kanto. Ash started to run towards his home. He was close but suddenly he heard some noise or rather someone asking for help.

Ash: Lets go bud. I felt like someone just called out to me for help.

Saying that he ran towards the sound.

After few minutes he saw a dratini and ralts being beated by 2 young boys. Seing this ash immediately shouted

Ash: Hey what do you think you are doing leave those pokemon alone.

After hearing that the 2 boys saw ash. They couldn't recognize his face due to the lack of light. Immediately the 2 boys ran away. Ash walked towards the injured pokemons. They were scared by ash thinking that he will hurt. After seeing that he got one one of his knee and gave them a warm smile.

Ash : Hey don't worry i won't hurt. Lets go i will take you to the pokemon center.

After hearing that the two pokemon walked towards ash but fainted due to being injured. Ash quickly took them and ran towards the pokemon center.

Ash: Nurse joy please treat this pokemons they are very injured.

After that nurse joy came and asked his about the reason why the pokemons were so injured. Ash told her everything and gave her the 2 pokemons and went to sit to relax himself. Pikachu was on his leap.

Few minutes later

Nurse hiy:  If you hadn't brought the pokemons on time something might have happened to them.

And gave him the 2 pokemons. The pokemons looked at ash.

Ash: Is something wrong?

The pokemons nods as a no. And points towards the pokeballs.

Ash: *shocked* You want to come with me.

The pokemons nods as a yes and ash touched 2 pokeballs on there for head.
The pokeballs made a ding sound and which was signal that the pokemons was captured.

After that he ran towards his house and was shocked that there was a car which looked fairly expensive was outside there house. This is the pic of the car that was outside their house.

 This is the pic of the car that was outside their house