Episode 19

Let's start another episode shall we?

~3rd pov~

The bgm for this whole chapter:::

Ash and the ultra beasts were staring at each other. Ash looked nonchalant while the ultra beast were glaring at him.

Ash: this are the ultra beasts..huh... interesting..

Guzzlord: guzzzzz!

Ash: well one of them is loud but they seem to be able to come out of ultra wormhole easily right, prof?

Kakui: yes they can. But it is strange that they came out in such large numbers?

Ash: hm.

Kakui: there usually only one or 2 coming at the time. So it's surprising that they came out .

Ash: can you tell the reason though?

Kakui:[ shrug ]no idea.

Kiwawe: guys who is he?

This caused them to raise their eyebrow and looked at ash .

Mellow: now that you mention it who is this person?

Lana: yeah who is he!?

Lille: it's the champion!

She said with a smile .

Gladion: [smirk]glad to see you here huh blue.

Ash: yeah.....

Ibuki: so you came huh...

Sora: dude is acting as a badass.

Ash put his hand on his hoodie and put it down.

Mellow: Satoshi....

Gladion: Satoshi....

Kiwawe: you!

He went towards ash and grabbed him through his collar and yanked him. He looked at him into the eyes and glared at his which didn't fazed the man with red eyes a bit.

Kiwawe: you! You were the champion and didn't think about telling us. Also why the hell are you late!? All of us could have died! The elite came her much earlier! Care to explain your self!

Ash just signed and looked at kiwawe blankly.

Ash: the reason of the 1st one: I hate attention. 2nd: I was late cuz there were something's that needed to be done. 3rd: is the same was 2nd.

Ash looked at guzzlord in a thought full expression.

Ash: ' I wonder how he attack,s'

Ashley: so what are you thinking?

Ash: nothing much.

Gladion: so..any plan?

Ash: well I do have a plan. So let's get going.

Ash closed his eyes and walked towards the UB.

Ash: so who is your leader?

Guzzlord roared and glared at ash. Ash looked at other UB and saw that they were silent.