Episode 20

Let's start the new episode. So I will give the work of 3rd pov-chan to narrator-san. His name is Lauren. So I choose you Lauren!

~lauren pov~

Yo what's up ugly guys and beautiful girls. I hope you all have a fine day or night. Or middle. So who is ready for this epic battle we will be having!? I don't know about you but I am hyped. So hold onto your seat belt and grab popcorn. So let's begin!!!

Currently we can see our potential harem king looking exhausted. He had several brushes. Reason? Why the question cuz he is in Pokemon battle that is why?

So he had to get hit by several ultra beast. So he had keep the bond phenomenon also make sure he and others won't get hurt. What is Ashley doing?

Well that bro-con for some unknown reasons can't access to her aura powers. So she is practically hopeless.

The others got their most of Pokemon ko-ed.

Like bruh give the mc some damn break. Like he needs to do some private stuff as well which we boys needs to do.

The battle have been going for 1 hour 39 minutes. Well I don't know why they are for this amount of time. Like it is so accurate to the ....um...some research. Yeah! Yeah! Some research!

Well they got back up. Nothing can go wrong right....?

Suddenly! Guzzlord realesed a type of gas. It was blackish green in color. Ash without a second being wasted placed his hand on his nose. The others...well....they were in some degree late. I don't know how. Maybe author have some explaition.

Author: it is because ash was in this kind of situation. He had to react to various type of attack from different Pokemons. So his body become like that. Any thing else readers?

Hey! Well I don't matter now huh..? Well ash looked at his now unconscious friends and bro-con sister.

Sigh what a waste of space .

Greninja: damn it what was that?

Ash: no idea. But glad we didn't become unconscious.

True cuz if you did then you would have been fucked.

Ash: (thought) things are going down hill. I need to do some thing. A finishing move would do the work. Every last bit of my energy in one attack. Let's go for it.

Ash: Greninja.

Greninja looked at ash. The tension in the air can cut the air as well. Though I don't think it can do that.

Ash: one move let's go.

He raised his hand and Greninja did the same stuff. The 2 of the them had their eyes closed. They were in complete sync. Mind one but body 2.

Ash: let's pour all of our strength in this move! Let's go golden shuriken!!

The 2 of them were in a sync like I said before. Will it work? They throw it towards guzzlord but what happened? Nothing. Greninja got ko-ed and the attack was eaten by guzzlord. Hahaha damn guzzlord got it's dinner .

Ash'es was on his knee. He wasn't breathing but he was still on his knee. As if he was alive and dead at the same time.Soon Pheromosa dashed towards ash in a attempt to attack. But he simply just dodged it. The UB were shocked that a human was able to dodge a Pokemon. Though they didn't know ash was no so normal human.

But now Xurkitree shot a thunder bolt but ash dodged it again. His head was down. Eyes covered with his heir and they were unable to be seen from out side perspective.