Episode 21

Let's start the story with our narrator Lauren. So Lauren I chose you! Oh! Sorry come back. There is no need of you.

Lauren: nooooooooo!!!!!

~Ash pov~

Argh!! My head. It hurts. What? What is this place?

After I was unconscious I thought I will die. But now I am in a pinch black place. There was no light. I started to walk towards a random place. I don't know where I am. Wait???

Is this where people came after they die. Wow. This place is like a adss. So basically people come here to get there punishment or what. I wonder.

Hey! There is some light.

I went to the source of light and saw that it was some sort of screen. It felt like a TV. I could see that I was still standing.

'huh weird. Why am I standing there doing nothing'

Suddenly Pheromosa came at me at blinding speed.

Ash: dodge!!!

So people come here and see how they are killed. Well nice I guess....

But I was astonished. I no...my body just disappeared from where it was. Pheromosa kept on attacking but I kept on dodging.

Wait! If i am dodging then that means I am not dead. Then what is this place.

I looked around and there was nothing but darkness.

I looked at the screen which shows my fight against Pheromosa and other UB.

After the fight

The way I moved was nothing but surprising. And what was that dragon like creature? Ryu...

Huh good name I guess. Suddenly the place around me started to crumble. It broke like a mirror.

I tried to get back but the surface below my feet was broken and I fell in to the endless darkness.

Ash: huff huff huff. Gasp. Huff.

I woke up and saw the place was like a hospital. There I saw sora and ibuki laying down on there bed and talking.

I thought about greeting them. It was only good thing to do.

Ash: Yo what's up?

They looked at me and gave me hug. I didn't know why they did it . Maybe they were worried. It was nice hug and I appreciate it.

Ash: thanks guys.

Sora: no problem. So dude how are you?

Ash: I am fine . What about you guys?

Ibuki: The 2 of us are fine and don't worry the others are Alright.

Yeah...now that I think about it what about Ashley,arisu and others.

Ash: so what about Ashley ? Is she ok.

Sora: yup she is.

Ash: how much thine was I unconscious?

I need to know. To see how long this effect of using my aura last and I how much rest I need?

Sora: well man you were out for 3 days .

Ohh....now that's concerning.

Ash: well glad to know.

I tried to get up but failed. But ibuki xoaught me right on time.