Episode 4

Welp I am back . So let's start with another episode of this story . So let's start.

~Ash pov~

I came back to the palace to see my family again after so many time. I really missed them . After all this training to become stronger than before, I came to see them . I have planned to do something.

I know that It is not like me  to plan something but I guess I can change. Also I AM THE SOME DENSE
PROTAGONIST WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND LOVE OR STUFF LIKE THAT GOT IT!!!!

Well I came back I talked with my parents and aunt. But after some sharing some light talk I saw a girl who was looking at me with shocked expression. She had black heir, red eyes like mine. She was wearing a black dress. She had a smile on her face which can't be noticed if not looked carefully. But her aura energy was almost same as mine.

How I know that . I was training in that category by Mewtwo. Ironic isn't it. Me human being trained by a Pokemon.

By looking in her aura energy I came to a conclusion that she is my sister who I haven't seen for so many years.

Ash: Are you .....
.
.
.
.
.

.
Ashley?

This is how she looked.

She looked relieved and ran towards me

She looked relieved and ran towards me . I braced my self for an Injury I will be having. But instead I got a hug. She was crying in my arms silently.

I pet her back and started stroking her heir. I noticed that she had a really pale white skin and was indeed beautiful. After some time she stopped crying and looked at me . And what happened I was ready for it but forgot it due to the beautiful moment.

I got a kick at my member. Why ....in the world does she have to kick me there in the 1st place.

I got on my knees and looked at her to see she was given me a satisfied smile.
I gave her a look of ' what the fuck'.

Ash:  why .....why did...you did....that?

Ashley: A punishment for not visiting me and also not coming when I was here as well as to never trying to contact me.

What I didn't know you even existed . And it was my fault to not coming when you were here. How is that my fault?

I got up and looked at her and sign in defeat.

Ash : Alright alright I got it. I was at the fault so sorry. Ok.

Ashley: Good. So how about we eat some food . Mom I am hungryyyy.

Delia: Hai hai . Let's go. Ash you are coming.

I gave them a nod and went behind them.

Soon we got our food served on the table. It was really delicious . I also noticed that she my sister was eating her food like a glutton. Unconsciously I let out a small laugh.