Episode 11

Alright then let's start another episode shall we. Thanks for your patience.

~3rd pov~

Currently we can see ash and selene standing at the opposite direction of each other. Both of them have already taken out their Pokemon.

Ash have chosen Pikachu while selene have chosen rowlet. This battle will determine selene,s fate. Her life. How it will go.

~selene pov~

Now the coin almost droped on the ground. Now I will take the lead.

Selene: Now rowlet use leaf blade.

I said immediately when the coin fell on the ground. But my opponent didn't said anything.

The leaf blade successfully hit that Pikachu. Now my victory is fixed on the wall.

The smoke was created.

Selene: Heh. I thought the champion would be strong. So where is the power of a champion.

I tried to make fun of him but he smerked.

Ash: well now let's get serious.

He said in acild voice. Huh wait. Is that his Pikachu.

Ash: buddy now let's show her what we can do. Now use thunder.

With that the cloud become black and thunder came down.

No I will win.

Selene: Now don't give up use tornado full power!!!

I told rowlet. And the tornado came down.  But the power difference between us was huge. The thunder came down and hit rowlet. And he became unconscious.

Ash: so...

He started to come towards me.

Ash: become my elite.

Selene: well...I don't think I can be much use. Cuz you know look.

I pointed at myself.

Selene: I am weak. Like you saw your self. So do you still want to?

Ash: Hm....yes you are right. You are currently weak. But you have potential. So I will train you myself. So what do you saw want to train. Also I will train you physically and educationally as well. Cuz you might have to attend a meeting to another region. So are you ready?

I thought for a moment and I decided.

Selene: yes I will.

Ash: That is nice to know. Now...

He went to his bag and took some books out . Wait don't tell me....

Ash; here. Now you will read this books. I will finish my work here in 3 months. So start studying. After you done that I will start your physical and Pokemon battle training. Am I clear!?

'well shit!'  that is the only thing I can think. Wait, why 3 months. He said some works. Well not like it has anything to do with me.

Selene: ok. It will be done.

Ash: see you soon.

He then started to walk away.

Selene: hey come on let's talk a bit. Are you busy?

Ash: well I need to find another elite four member.

Selene: ok.

He then took out his PokeBall.