Episode 16

Now let's start .  Nothing more to say.

~Ash pov~

It's been 3 weeks since I meet with trip. He seemed quite desperate to defeat the champion.well if he wants I can show him what is the difference between him and me.

Arisu and her pokemon have been training in this whole time. They are getting stronger in a fast rate. They might as well become a treat to the elite 4 of other regions.

Now I am sleeping with Pikachu and arisu. Oh right I didn't mention it but the 2 if us have been sleeping together for a fer days . But from today she needs to sleep on the bed next it mine.

The 2 of us didn't did anything inappropriate. I got up and went towards bathroom to take shower. After taking my shower I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 5 am. So I thought about going out on a jog.

Now I am jogging at a fast pace.since I need to keep myself in shape. I am also teaching arisu physical combat. It is needed for aura user or some one related to them as they will be attached because of their relationship with aura user.

I also learned things like aura sword and shield. I also learned how to make my sense Sharp. It also helps sensing the surrounding.

My vision have evolved in a new form with aura ability. I can now scan the whole area or person in a matter of second to the point their next movement will be known by me.

It has been interesting to learn things in your own. But it feels like their will be slight change in my heart. Reason you ask it is because a rumor I heard.

Basically if you join a organization which involves evil team then there is a chance of you changing. Like if you are a good and soft hearted person then your heart might become cruel . Though I was forced to have a heart which is filled with darkness. Since I can change it as I like it is a good thing. I have complete on my control emotion so I can change it. But what scares me is the fact that the darkness in my heart will take over me.
Hope it doesn't happen.

After finishing my monologue I went back home and saw that arisu was still sleeping. So I went to take a quick shower again so I won't have a Smell coming from my body.

Finished my shower and now I am cooking for myself and arisu and as well as for Pikachu.

While doing so I looked to see what the 2 were doing and I saw that the 2 of them were awake.

Ash:ok now that the 2 of are awake go take a shower and get ready for breakfast.

I basically shouted from kitchen.

Arisu: right right.

She said in a 'i don't care tone '.

Ash: now finish taking shower or you won't have any food for today.

Arisu: ok see you soon!

She immediately ran in bathroom to take a shower. Well it looks like I have a trick I can use against her huh, good to know.

She came out of shower and sat in the table and I took the food that I cooked few minutes ago.

It was miso soup and fish curry . Don't ask where the fish cane form. Don't ask.

Arisu: well thank you for the food.

After saying that without looking at me she started to dig on her food.without waiting I took my part of food and started to eat.

She finished her food faster than I could have. Guess there is a new wr for the fastest eater.

Ash: slow down or else you might chock your food you know.