Episode 7

Hello readers . It's me darkness. Now we will start a new series. Buy before that I would like you all to know that I started to write another story which is"my beautiful mother Ashley Ketchum" it only had one chapter right now. The first chapter is a bit tragic. It is portrayed on a person I know.  I would appreciate if you read it. Also I would like add that It will update after every 4 days. So now the announcement is over let's start.

~3rd pov~

At 5 am.

We see ash wake up from his sleep. He looks at his right and saw that Pikachu was still sleeping. He got up from his bed and went in the washroom to clean himself. He then looked at his phone to see if there were any notification in it. And saw that looker told him to go and met with the person,s who he will work from now on.  The location: mele island cafe at 5:30.

He then got dressed up in a black color shirt and brown pant.

When he exited the room he met with prof Burnet and saw that the was making breakfast.

Ash: good morning miss burnet.

Burnet: o..hello Satoshi. Good morning are you going somewhere?

Ash: yes. I am to go jogging.

Burnet: ok. But be careful and do you go jogging at that outfit?

Ash: well...yes I do. Well I will get going.

Burnet: hmm ok. Be careful then.

Ash: Right.

After ash got out of the house. He then starts running to the mele island cafe and soon he reaches there.

Entering the place he only saw few people drinking coffee.

???: O hey come here. 

He Looked At the person and saw a guy who wore black jacket and black heir. He had empty eye which seemed lifeless. He  has a expressionless face as well.

The one who called out to him wore a leather jacket and had a kind smile on his face. He had slight purple eyes. Pale white skin and black heir as well.

Ash went to them and sat on one of the chair.

Ash: so...your names?

???: The name's sora hijutsu. First name is sora.

???: Hello my name is Murasaki  ibuki

???: Hello my name is Murasaki  ibuki. My pleasure to meet you . And you are?

 And you are?