Chosen Rejects

You know those who were rejected by their mate that ran away and were found by another pack... What if instead they were left wondering deep in the woods, slowly becoming rogue...

Well, that sounds horrible, well seems those rejects get saved...
by who?

Milly's Pov

"I Mason Decklen reject you Milly Lisson as my mate and future Luna" Hearing those words broke my heart and made my wolf cry out in so much pain for her mate. I just stood there alone behind a school building, he just walked off like it didn't affect him.

'Why?'

There is no reason. It's obvious he didn't want a mate like me, he already had someone by his side. She was popular, pretty and not weak like me. The tears didn't stop, my heart was breaking into pieces.

My mind was a blur when it happened, I was running straight to the woods. Never looking back I shifted in my wolf, I let her take control. My mind truly was in a mess and it was affecting my wolf and me. She slowed her running and let out a tired breath. I looked around and I didn't know where I was. Somehow I must have crossed the pack border.

'I'm so stupid! Why didn't I feel I crossed the border? I guess the rejection made me so numb and I couldn't feel it.'

My wolf was still whimpering, I quickly got a hold of myself. Looked around and tried to smell anything familiar. Nothing... I was in no marked territory. I couldn't even smell any nearby packs. I turned around and started to run back but nothing changed... It felt like hours or even more but I didn't reach the pack. Something was wrong, I tried going in a different direction but everything looked the same. I just see trees go on endlessly and somehow it has gotten night already come.

I was getting weaker and I just collapsed into my wolf form. My eyes were slowly shutting but I heard a voice and let my exhaustion take over.

—————————————————————

Unknown Pov

"It's been a while since the last one showed up, this is ridiculous I thought finally they're getting their shit together. Oh, how wrong I was, here is one that got rejected again. I better get her inside and let her rest more comfortably."

The voice says in an irritated tone and gently lifts the girl in their arms and takes her to a hidden area.

—————————————————————

Milly's Pov

Opening my eyes slowly, I was looking up at a ceiling. I guess someone from the pack found me. I tried to sit up and looked around. I was on a sofa and seem to be in a small cabin. I started to panic, I wasn't in my pack.

"Oh finally you up, you need to rest more so you adjust here better" I looked at the stranger walking towards me.

"Who are you and where am I?" I sounded so weak but I managed to say something. The woman let out a tired sign, "My name is Remi and you are in my territory, I brought you to my cabin to rest. You need to rest." I still was unsure about everything but my eyes slowly closes.

As a awaken again, I looked at my saviour. She seemed barely any older than me but I sense her presence guarded and looked unreal. She had dark brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin. Her features were common but she looked beautiful. She was just reading a book on one of the sofa chairs.
"Um, I-" She closed her book and looked up at me.

"What is your name?" She placed her book on the table. "It's Milly Lisson..." Why am I so nervous all of sudden? She just stared at me. It was full silence. I awkwardly tried to sit up, "Thank you for helping me and letting me rest on your sofa."