Wolf Of Tales

"Alright everyone settle down" the young woman spoke calmly to the children making a fuss around her. She sits down in front and the children look at her with smiles. "So today's story is about the King Alp-" A child spoke up interrupting her. " Tell us the lost she wolf story instead." The children all agreed and nodded their heads with excitement. She smiled slightly and shook her head, "I already told you that story many times, aren't you tired of it and how it's not filled with happy moments in it?" The children shook their heads, waiting for her to start her tale. She closes her eyes for a moment and looks up with a distant look, her surroundings change.

"The she wolf awoke from the blinding sun..."

One by one the children were getting picked up by their parents. The young women waved at them as they said their goodbyes. Tidying up a few things laying around in the classroom, a voice spoke out to her. "The kids truly adore you. They always listen which amazes me." They both chuckle, "well if you give them a cookie, then of course." The two women chat about the day, "Though it appears they like the stories you tell them, especially the lost she wolf." Her expression falls to a frown. "That's the only story you tell with so much emotion after it's not a story but your life, Tristy..."

Tristy looks at the more older woman with no emotion. "As it matters, the children don't know it's real." The old woman crosses her arms, "You know he's looking for you. He called our Alpha and said he's looking for his mate that ran away." She tosses a toy in a basket with anger, "That's a lie! He's the one that kicked me out of the pack! That fucking prick!" Tristy sits down on one of the small kid's chairs with a tired sigh.

The old woman pats Tristys back gently, "don't worry the Alpha told him, he doesn't know anything and so he won't come here." She shakes her head, "I doubt it, one way or another fate will bring us together."