CHAPTER 9

Shiva whispered, "thambi"

That person turned towards the door and saw mani & shivu...

"Hey yakka vandhutiya?"

That person ran towards shiva and hugged her tightly.. shiva was froze...
Mani tapped her shoulder ..

Mani: ennadi aachu? Yendi apdiye nikira? Un thambi di.. Shakti..

Shiva came out of shock and hugged her brother tightly and cried..

Shakti: Ada yakka... Kanna thoda mudhalla. .. edhukku ipdi alugura..

He wiped her tears & smiled at her..

Shiva: unna kadaisi varaikkum paakka mudiyadhonnu ninachutan da...

Shakti: Ada enna ka lusu maari pesura? En Chella akka va vittu Naa Epdi iruppa?

Shivu: aana chi..

Shakti: sh.. andha kundu poosanikka va paththi pesadha... Adhu ekkedo kettu potum.. 

Shiva: dei adhu un Amma mariyadhaya pesu.

Shakti rolled his eyes and put his hands around her shoulder...

Shakti: adhayellam naa manusha jenmam mavey eduthukuradhu illa.. ooru kulla yaar yaarukko saavu varudhu adhukku onnu vara maatingudhu...

Mani: sariya sonna da thanni pambu...  Pesama sothula edhachu kalandhu kuduthurovoma?

Shakti: adhukellam adhu saagadhu.. adhuvey fulla vesham..

Shiva (sternly): Shakthi...

Shakti: Ada po ka enikkachu andha pombala enakku amma maari nadandhurukka? Adhukku panam mattum dha mukkiyam... Pana pei...

Shiva: unakaga dhana da ellamey...

Shakti: andha ratchasi ya paththi pesadha.. naaney ippo dha adhuta irundhu viduthala vaangitu vandhurukka..

Mani: enna da solra?

Shakti: Ada paavi gala marandhutingala? Inikku en birthday.. from on today I am 18 ... No longer under the control of that witch..  whoo....

He started to jump everywhere like kangaroo making shiva and mani laughed at his antics...

Shakti: akka en birthday sweet uh?

Shiva smiled at him and went to kitchen and returned with a tiffin box.. mani and Shakthi went near her & curiously looked at the box..

Shiva opened the box & there is rasakulla...

Shakthi Hugged her sidely and kissed her cheeks and said,

Shakti: you are the best akka .. it's my favourite... Kudu kudu...

He got rasakulla from Shiva and started to eat... Shiva smiled at him and sat beside him..

Shakti was stuffing his mouth with rasakulla's... After eating that Shakthi layed his head on shiva's lap & she is caressing his head..

Shakti: akka...

Shiva: enna da?

Shakti: nee yen ka enakku ammava irundhurukka  koodadhu? Vaalka romba nalla poirukumla namma rendu perukkum..

With that he slept peacefully on her lap.. Hearing this Shiva's eyes teared little & she turned towards mani who is also had tears in her eyes...

______

Ashwin & ram reached home & settled in sofa..  Ashwin's phone started ringing..

Ashwin looked at the caller ID, it's Asha... He sighed...