CHAPTER 7

Ashwin's eyes turned red from anger.. there is Shiva stuck to wall and closed her eyes in fear..  yash was standing too close to her and his hands were going to touch her cheeks...

Hearing Ashwin's voice... Shivu opened her eyes and pushed Yash away & ran into his arms and hugged him & cried in his chest...

Ashwin: what the f**** are you doing here?

Yash: chumma...

He looked at shivu in Ashwin's arms..

Yash: paathutu polaamnu vandha...

Ashwin: you b*****...

Before Ashwin do something shiva grabbed him & shook her head as no...

Before Ashwin say something.. ram , mani & sandy came there hearing Ashwin's voice...

Sandy: Inga enna nadakkudhu?

Mani looked at yash's smug expression & crying Shiva in Ashwin's arms and fisted her hands.. Before she do something like punching him... Ram grabbed her fisted hands and shook his head as no..

Sandy: neenga Inga enna pandringa Yash? Idhu unga room ilaye?

Yash: adhu...

Shiva : Ashwin Inga irundhu mudhalla polaam...

Ashwin looked at her & nodded at her.. he glared at yash and turned towards Sandy...

Ashwin: anna inikku practice naanga skip panikurom.. adhukku badhilah weekend compansate panikkurom..

Sandy Nodded his head..

Sandy: sari da paathu ponga. . Veetukku poitu call pannunga..

Ashwin: Ram polaam...

Mani: nanaum vara..

Yash: practice irukku.. enga poringa mani..

Mani glared at him..

Mani mv: iru da ... Inikku unakku oru periya sooniyam ah vaikura...

Ashwin: ram nee Inga irundhu class mudinjonayu mani ya kootitu namma apartment ku vandhuru..

Ram: mmm..  sari da .. nee papa va kootitu paathu po..

Yash: yenga poringa rendu perum?

Ashwin: that's non of your business yash.. & next time if I see you near her.. I will smash your face.. be careful...

Suddenly Merlin came there & saw everyone...

Merlin: yenna orey sound ah irukku? Edhum prachanaya?

She looked at Shiva who is hugging Ashwin and sobbing.. Merlin gasped in shock and asked,

Merlin: vaangi.. ennaChu maa? Why are you crying?

She tried to touch her head but she moved away from her touch and pressed herself more into Ashwin...

Yash glaring at Shiva who is now clutching Ashwin's tshirt...

Yash: what's the relationship between you two?

Ashwin: adhu unakku thevaillai.. maa vaa polaam..

He dragged shiva from there leaving everyone behind...

____

Ride was filled with silence.. suddenly Ashwin stopped the car and shiva turned towards him..

Ashwin signalled her to go out .. she stepped out of car and looked at the place Ashwin brought her & smiled a little..