CHAPTER 15

Shiva was shocked hearing yash.. she looked at Ashwin with tears in her eyes... She doesn't know what to do..

She looked at chithi betrayed... Tears were flowing through her eyes,

Shiva: yen chithi? (In broken voice)

Yash mom looked at shiva confusedly,

Sumi: yen shiva? Unakku indha register marriage paththi theriyadha?

Shiva shook her head as no,

Chithi: Inga paaru Shiva... Yash dha unakku correct ah na husband... Un nalladhukku dha Ipdi panna maa...

Shiva felt like her whole world was crashing down... She couldn't control her tears..Why ? Why? This always happens to her... Whenever she's happy, something bad happens...

She thought her life is going to be happy with Ashwin... But now ... She felt like someone squeezing her heart... She wants to tears the papers & scream top of her lungs... her breath became heavy... She's having panic attack...

Yash tried to touch her cheeks but she moved away from him clutching her chest.... she's going to fell but before that Ashwin rushed towards her & held her in his arms ... He was patting her cheeks to look at him...

Ashwin: ammu... Ammu .. enna paaru di... Ammu... Onnula maa...

Shiva Hugged Ashwin tightly and started to cry...

Shiva: enakku vendam... Indha kalyanam enakku Venda.. enna Inga irundhu kootitu po... Enakku yaarayum paakka pidikkala...

He was patting her back to calm her down... She was sobbing in his chest...

Shiva: why ? Ashwin why? It's always me? I just want to be beside you is it too much for ask?

Ashwin: illa maa.. apdi illa ... Yaar enna Sonnalum nee en kooda dha irukka pora...

Yash: excuse me... That's my wife..

Ashwin glared at him and opened his mouth to say something.. before that Shiva slapped yash hard making everyone shocked,

Mani: yes .. podu apdi dha...

Shiva: Unakkellam manasatchiye illa ya da? Innum ethana ponnunga vaalkaila nee vilayaduva? Ah... First Naa ... apram merlin.. innum un list la vera yaarlam irukaanga.. nee panna ellathayum Naa poruthukita for what? Enikkachu nee thirundhiruvannu dha.. but you went behind my back and got Merlin pregnant..

Hearing this everyone gasped in shock....

Shiva: not only that you physically abused me... (Ashwin was furious hearing that ... )Me. ... Unnala dha da Naa thirumbavum love pandrakku bayandha .... Apram dha Ashwin en vaalkaila vandharu.. he showed me what a real love feels like.. he didn't expect anything from me... He wants just me... & I thought I am going to be happy life after what you did for me...
But now .. how could you stoop this low...

Yash: look nadandhadhellam nadandhuruchu but ippo nee en wife ndradha yaaralayum maatha mudiyadhu... So just accept it...

Shiva looked at Yash and said,

Shiva: I will not accept that... I will not..

She turned towards Ashwin and said,

Shiva: enna kalyanam panniko nu sonna panipiya nu ketingala...? Ippo solra ... Panikkira... Please edhachu pannunga..

She hugged him again & buried her face in his chest & mumbling again and again,

Shiva: please edhachu pannunga enakku Indha marriage Venda.. please... Enna unga kooda kootitu poirunga...