CHAPTER 25

Ashwin placed Shiva on bed carefully... He leaned towards her lips and started to kiss her slowly and sensually...  She gripped his hair and started to kiss him back...

He started to kiss from her cheeks to her neck and to her chest and bite there slightly making her moan...

He sneaked his hands behind her back & pulled the zip open while kissing her ... he traced her clothed bossom and pressed it slightly making her moan...

He removed everything that obstacles between them and started to trace all of her curves with his fingers...

He looked at her hardened peaks & but his lips in anticipation to bite & pull it with his teeth... Shiva Blushed and hide her glory with her hands...

Even though they were married for 9 months... Even though they already seen each other fully on many times & did everything .. she always feel shy when he looked at like he is seeing her first time... He wants more and more everytime... he couldn't get enough of her. ...

His lips started to roam every Inch of her body making her mad with desires but he is in mood for slow romance today... He wanted to tease her and see how much she carve for him...

He wanted her to ask him .. so he took his time to devour everything expect neither regions where she wants him more ...

Shiva: maamu .. please....

Ashwin: please what di laddu.... What do you want?

Shiva: please maamu. ..

Ashwin : tell me what do you want.. i will give you ammu ..

Shiva curled her toes when he licked & biting her waist and inserted his finger in her belly button. .

Shiva: make me yours again maamu ..

This what he is waiting for...

Ashwin,: with pleasure ammu ..

He entered into her in one go making her gasp and scratched his back... after 2 hours of intense love making Both of them laying in bed exhaustedly....

Ashwin looked at her with eyes full of love... She smiled and snuggled into him ... Ashwin placed his hands on her hips and pulled towards him and buried his face in her neck and started to placed kisses but  shiva placed her hands on Ashwin's chest made him Stop his advance and he Looked At her ..

Ashwin: what happened ma? Did I tired you too much?

Shiva: ellarum birthday anikku yaarukku birthday oh avangalukku dha gift kudupaanga but naa en birthday ku unakku oru gift vachurukka ..

Ashwin: enakka? Enna gift vachurukka?

She smiled at him and took her purse and opened it & have him a small box....

He looked at her confusedly and took the box and sat in bed and pulled her into his embrace..

Ashwin: enna maa idhu? Naa inikku fulla unakku surprise kudukalamnu paatha nee edho enakku kudukka pora pola...

Shiva: open panni paarunga...

He opened the small box & saw a cloth neatly folded inside....

Ashwin: enna ma edho kerchief maari. Vachurukka?

Shiva: open panni paarunga ..

Ashwin took the cloth and opened it & widened his eyes like golf ball....

_________

Yash was speaking with his men about something....

Yash: Inga paarunga timming miss aaga koodadhu... Okay? Correct ah Ella velayum nadakkanum...