CHAPTER 14

Shiva was thinking deeply about what chithi said,

Shiva mv: thambi ku prachana varumnu solraanga ley .. Shakti paavam chinna payya... Sign pottu kudutharlaam.. adhu dhaan sariya irukkum....

Shakti came to home and saw his sister sitting in hall with frown in her face.. he sat beside her and layed down in her lap...

Shakti: yakka.. enna yosichutu irukka?

She smiled at him and carresed his hair...

Shiva: onnula da...

Shakti: akka .. un kaiyyala poondu chutney arachu idli oothi nallenna oothi enakku ooti vidraya ? Romba naal aachu ..

He pouted at her making her smile at him... She kissed his forehead and said ok... Shakti scrunched his nose & Said,

Shakti:. Akka.. naa enna chinna payyana? Mutham la kudukura? Naa valandhutan ka I am 18...

Shiva laughed at his expression...

Shiva: unakku kalyanam aagi oru kolandha porandhalum kooda nee enakku en kayya pidichutu nadandha adhey kutty shakku dhan...

Shakti smiled at her and side Hugged her & said,

Shakti: I love you amma .. you are the best mom in the world..

Shiva's eyes teared hearing him... He always called her amma in his childhood because she's the one took care of him .. she bath him, dress him, fed him, told him bedtime stories.. most of the time of his life,  he slept in
Her lap... He is her first child...

Shakti: akka yennachu?

Shiva smiled at him and shook her head and kissed his cheek.. he smiled at her and wiped her tears...

Suddenly they heard a throat clear sound.. both them turned towards the sound and saw it's chithi... Shakti rolled his eyes seeing her...

Shakti: nee innum Inga dha irukiya? kelambalaya?

Shiva: Shakthi (sternly)

Shakti: Ada po ka... Ivanga imsa thaanga mudiyama dha Naa kelmbi Inga vandha.. 71/2 Sani maari pinnadiye vandhuruchu...

Shiva: Shakti un room ku po.. Naa cook panitu koopdra...

Shakti: Inga paaru aama poondha veedu epdi vilamgadho..adhe Mari ivanga nizhal patta veedum vilangadhu... Solradha kelu ivangala olunga Inga irundhu kelmba sollu...

Chithi: dei Naa oru veliya vandhurukka adhu mudinjonayu naaney kelambi poruva.. Inga thanganum nu enakku onnum aasa illa..

Shakti: envan vaalkikku aappu vakka vandha?

Shivu: shakthi room ku po...

Shakti huffed and left from there...

Chithi looked at shiva & asked,

Chithi: enna mudivu eduthurukka?

Shiva: naalaikku ethana manikku register office varanum?

Chithi: good decision... Morning 10 ...
Namma onnavey polaam... Apram indha vishayam yaarukku theriya vendam...

Shiva Nodded her head.. she made idlis and chutney.. & brought it to Shakthi's room..

He was playing ps-5 , seeing sivaangi he twisted his lips and turned away from her... She laughed at him and went near him and sat down beside him...

She took a piece of idli and placed it near his lips.. he looked at her & opened his mouth... She smiled and started to fed him...

Shakti: nee yen ka ipdi irukka?