Park Jimin-

The smell of the fresh paint.

We had finally finished painting and decorating the nursery room. Mini-sized clothes, blankets, shoes and toys all in one room. A room which belonged to the one who has already brought me too much happiness. Too much for me to deserve.

How is it possible to love something with all of your heart without even meeting that thing?

"Hey."

I turn around and smile.

"Hey."

She returned the warm smile, flashing her pearly whites, revealing her dimples on either side of her rosy cheeks. She had her chestnut hair tied up in a tight bun, streaks of pink paint in her hair from hours of room painting.

"Ji-Ho. What do you think?" I ask

"Do you think French rose was the right shade to paint the room?"

"Of course it was my love. Who cares if the room is French rose pink or Italian lilly pink? Pink is pink and I think our little Ae-Ra will love her room."

Ae-Ra. The name Ae-Ra, meaning love, the only name I could think of when thinking of my only happiness. Ae-Ra is my happiness and happiness comes to you at unexpected times. A happy coincidence, Ae-Ra is my happy coincidence.

Ji-Ho sighs after a few moments and takes a seat beside me. She looked worried, stressed and maybe nervous. Everything was going smoothly according to her. I couldn't ever make time to accompany her to her check-ups but she was understanding about it. Maybe I misread the situation? Maybe she did want me to be there? Does she hate me for not being there?

I tuck a strand of her stray hair behind her ear. I don't deserve her or Ae-Ra. If I can't be here for simple check-ups, how am I supposed to be there during Ae-Ra's childhood?

Ji-Ho opens her mouth, as if to say something to me but nothing comes out and she is soon focused on the notification alerting her phone.

"I need to take this call Jimin."

"It's my mum."

I say nothing and leave the room, her mother needed her right now she was getting weaker by the day. I tried to convince Ji-Ho to spend more time with her mum, I wouldn't even mind if she moved in with her to spend all the time she had left with her. But of course she refused.

I find a comfy spot on the couch and shift my focus to my phone. Maybe I can work out how this Instagram thing works and post something.

GOOGLE:

How to post a photo on Instagram when you forgot your Instagram password?

I scroll through the web links but nothing useful.

DING DONG

"Can someone please open up and sign this package?"

I sign the package and squint at the name it's addressed to.

KANG JI-HO

"Oh she must have ordered something for Ae-Ra's room" I think.

I carry the package in my hand, curious. I should probably give it to her now, maybe its the swingy thing you put the baby in to help them sleep or something.

The door was slightly open and I could hear her still on the phone. I should probably just put the package in the nursery and come back later.

"You have to understand, I want that article published by tomorrow. I have given you all the evidence you want, how else could I get this evidence if I wasn't dating Park Jimin?"

"Article?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOOOOO.

CHAPTER DEUX.

That is some really sus behaviour Ji-Ho???

Opinions on Ae-Ra? I love her already.

Poor Jimin, he thinks he doesn't deserve his familyyyy.. Someone needs to slap some sense into him. He is PARK JIMIN ..... PARK FRICKING JIMIN. That's all I need to hear and I'm down to conceiving as many children bae needs.

New chapter tomorrow

LOVE YOU