Song Eun-Kyung-

Comfort.

I didn't want to open my eyes because I felt so comfortable. The sweet homely smell was so comfortable. The warmth of my fluffy blanket was so comfortable. The sound of Song-ah's slow and steady breath was so comfortable. It didn't feel like I passed out on her uncomfortable dinosaur aged couch but rather I was tucked into bed carefully.

Wait.

I remember passing out... But not on Song-ah's couch.

Wait.

Am I in my ex's bed?

My eyes shoot open, I untangle myself from his blanket, oh god, it smelt too good though, I got out of the bed.

"What the actual hel-" I stop myself from being too loud before I woke him up.

Before. I. Woke. Park. Jimin. Up.

How?When?Why?What? All these questions hurt my head and I needed to get out of here but my morning sickness had other plans for me. I try to hold it back whilst I opened and closed every door to find a toilet. FINALLY.

After getting the hellish experience over with, I rinsed my mouth with water and inspected my face in the mirror.

There was a cut where the son of a bitch attacked me but my wound was cleaned up and left to heal. I did not recall doing that...

"Are you done using the toilet?"

I jumped at his deep raspy voice. Isn't he like a billionaire? Why the fuck does he only have one bathroom? I decided not to ask him but instead ran out of the bathroom with my head down trying to avoid eye contact and went to look for my belongings. My heart was beating like crazy and I couldn't even think straight. I didn't know where I was going so I decided to go for my extremely useful tactic of opening the door to every room.

On my 4th attempt to find the right room, I opened the door and found the prettiest room painted in the prettiest shade of baby pink, decorated with the prettiest furniture for a newborn baby. There was a white cot filled with stuffed bears and teddys, there was a rocking chair in the corner of the room positioned perfectly to take in the prettiest view outside and the window let in the prettiest stream of sunshine.

I felt a kick. I didn't realise I was holding my breath, that was her first kick. I could almost cry.

"Do you like this room?" I said looking at my belly, talking to her. I sighed remembering how much I know my baby deserves a good life but I can't provide anything close to what she needs to thrive in this cold world. I held back my tears and tried a breathing technique. I remember my mother teaching me this whenever I was stressed.

"Get out." I turned around and looked at him for the first time today, I regret not doing so earlier because as mad as this man may be right now, I'd let him be if I'd get to feast on him with my eyes like this.

"Why the hell am I acting like such a thirsty dog right now? I actually need to get a life because I can't be thirsting for a guy who is way out of my league." I think this all to myself.

"Sure I'll get out but can you tell me where my phone is?"

He hands me my phone and I leave the room, he too leaves and shuts the door behind him firmly as if he didn't want to see the room again.

"How did I end up here?" I asked.